Is it possible to buy email lists ?

Dean

Bought some emails off of someone selling them in a related niche.
Many people buy email lists, you would just want the list to be a quality list and from a very closely, if not exact same, niche.

I personally have not bought but have known many who have. As with many things, quality counts so make sure the seller is not just saying they are a related niche or just taking the same list and selling it under multiple niche's, many do that.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dean

ulterios

Most of the time these are the same emails but the sellers list them in multiple niches. The names are often reordered to look different but too often the same for all niches they are trying to sell them in.

If you can find a good quality seller with a quality list that can be bought inexpensively then I guess it might be worth a try.

I have never bought an email list but I know some people have done well with them. Most have said they were a waste of time and money.

If you try it out and get good results, share your results here for other members to learn from.

Good Luck. ;)

LLRhodes

I would be interested in learning your experience if you decide to go through with this.

I would double check with your auto-responder to find out if you can import them, or what ropes you have to go through.

Maria Marketing

I have seen people selling these and I have been curious about them. I was wondering how exactly they got these lists and if they are indeed for the niche they say they are. It seems like if they were for what the seller says they are then it would be a big help. I just do not know if they are legitimate or not. :rolleyes:

KeralMTG

I think it would be better to build your own list so that you can trust that you are getting quality instead of junk emails.