Is it hard to get a new blog approved by the ad networks?

Ellen F

All the best Ellen for your new blog. I would just like to remind that when submitting a new blog for getting approved one must check if the blog is getting consistent traffic and the ad network may also for ask for the traffic history. One the blog in contention is getting a significant amount traffic it can be submitted for approval with the ad network.
Thank you so much David. Is traffic the most important factor in getting approved?

Ellen F

I believe one should only start applying to ad networks after the site starts receiving atleast 50-100 daily visitors. For this to happen you need to give it a time...talking about atleast 6 months and only then you can start applying. The ad networks are wary of fraud and they need to screen every application very closely.
Great, thanks for the information. I will make a note of those numbers for future reference. I was planning on it taking several months to get everything running well.

I do understand that the ad networks need to be careful so they don't lose advertisers to another of their competitors.