Is freelance writing still a good career?

Kayel

Freelance writing is a good career, however, it is still best to find a fixed employer so as to make sure you have continuous earnings. Some employers offer a stable writing career especially when they love your work.

AmieBotella

I was always interested in joining freelance writing career, however, I found more big sites out there offering these services like elance, I writer and a few others but it all seems very more potential for earning money from it. Anyone here is doing as freelance writing? Do you think it's still a good career to earn money online?

It still is a profitable career in my opinion. I started writing just almost seven months now and I must say that I've profited here and there doing every newbie could do in the online freelance world writing. I am still learning a lot and aim to be a better writer someday. There are a vast way to earn money online, one of them is writing and I believe that for as long as the world is hooked up in the internet, we, the aspiring freelance writers can still make a living from it.

nekonieden

I think yes since a lot of clients need writers for their blog or whatever sites they may have. Writing is one of the essential things because anywhere in the world, words are there. A lot of folks create businesses so contents are very important to business. Authors create business through wisdom of writing. Since its already modern, we used to buy e-books from internet and some freelancers create this kind of book and its content. Although it is not basically your business but they will hire someone to create books and stories for their business and freelance writer can take part of it.

Chibee

Writing in any form can never be pit out of trend. Freelance writing is of course still a good career.

One just have to work hard enough to turn up quality work that will keep old customers and attractive to new ones. A lot of people are doing it and are comfortable.

I know some, as a beginner, it's keeps me going.