is email marketing a good way to promote affiliate products?

I want to know which method would prove effective if we talk about selling affiliate products. Will it be email marketing or a website related to that product?

Mark007

Email marketing is a good way to promote affiliate marketing. But you can also try out forum advertising and other social media advertising to get good responses for your affiliate marketing.

Email newsletters with your affiliate product woven into the content along with a website work best.
My friend I think you didn't read the post properly. I said which method will be best for selling affiliate products? Website or Email Marketing?

Website related to particular product. It creates nice effect on viewers.
It means having a website related to the product I am selling will be best for promoting affiliate products as compared to email marketing?

Email marketing is a good way to promote affiliate marketing. But you can also try out forum advertising and other social media advertising to get good responses for your affiliate marketing.
I think your suggestions would also prove best for promoting my affiliate products. I should join some low cost advertising forums with good traffic for my project. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Asadullah72

I want to know which method would prove effective if we talk about selling affiliate products. Will it be email marketing or a website related to that product?
Hi,

There is lot of ways. Among them email marketing is one of the best as you can reach direct on buyer through EM. And buyer can easily understand and agree to buy your goods. Another advantage is EM cost is low than others !

imomexp

You can apply all marketing policy. Among of them email marketing is effective way to gain you success. By email marketing you can sell your affiliate product.
Thanks.

ChrisBa

If you are very good in SEO I will advise you to promote your affiliate product through website if not promote through email marketing.
Of course, SEO is always number one choice, email marketing is one of popular ways to promote affiliate products that you can not miss it.

elisajames

Yes Email marketing is a good resource to generate more traffic and leads if you build it right way.

But first of all, you need to have a good blog with high traffic to convert your visitors into subscribers before promoting your affiliate programs to them.

Using this way is one of effective way to generate leads from email marketing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every services of Digital Marketing is amazing and lucrative for marketing your business in the easiest way.

Email marketing is quit effective and beneficial for business. through emails get potential clients and you can also connect with your brand.

Maria Marketing

I think you should use both of these for your marketing.

Whilst a website is not needed to promote affiliate products it gives people who read your emails a chance to go to a website for more information or even to see other products you are marketing. It is so cheap to have a website these days or even free if you do not want to pay for one. I think both is best to increase your earnings. :)

I think each business is needed advertisement to connect with the audience so the Email Marketing is best for corporate promotion with delivering their preferable information to peoples or customers.

Dean

I think it would be best to have both a website and an email list to market with. You can start out building your site up and then start building your mailing list. Then when you send emails with your offers in them, you can have a link to your site with more information if the customer needs more.

Having both also increases your chances to make more sales since a website can hep give credibility to you and your offers and you might also get a nice amount of traffic to your site that you wouldn't have with a mailing list only.

Cheers, Dean

ulterios

I would definitely do both. First off, many emails do not even get read and then there is always the chance that they might wind up in the spam folder and never be seen by the person that you want to see the email.

If you have a website then you always have a second marketing avenue that can help drive more revenue. Plus as stated by Dean, it gives the email recipient somewhere to go to find out more information. It also makes you look more legitimate, especially if the emails are coming from an email address that has an actual site of yours "[email protected]" looks much better than using one of the usual emails to send your messages through.

Good Luck. ;)

LLRhodes

How come is this an either email OR website for you?
Why don't or can't it be both?
How do you plan on doing email marketing without your own list?
You almost have to have your own website or youtube channel or other "home base" to build your own list.

KeralMTG

How come is this an either email OR website for you?
Why don't or can't it be both?
How do you plan on doing email marketing without your own list?
You almost have to have your own website or youtube channel or other "home base" to build your own list.
Yes, I agree. I think you must have some way to build your list, like your own site.

People can buy a list but those are mostly junk emails and will probably be just a waste of time since they are not targeted to your needs.

Argus

I think a website will be better than sending emails. Many people do not like to get emails for things they did not ask for and can get mad or think it is spam. I think if you have a website then you will have more respect and more sales. Maybe both but be careful to not get people mad and report spam.

eMonetize

I have been promoting affiliate / CPA offers for over 16 years via email.

It is hard to beat email because it's an asset that you own and control. You can drive traffic on demand / market to users over and over at very low cost.

You can learn to test your messages for their inbox placement and fix spam folder problems.

You can resend messages to users that didn't open a specific message and increase the overall opens that you get for a specific message.

You can build a custom audience with Facebook and target just the users on your list cheaply.

You can segment users based on what they open and click to better target.

Remove the unresponsive users to keep your engagement up, which will help with your deliverability. You don't have to stop mailing those users, as you could continue to mail to them using free gmail account(s).

I mainly buy data and for most of the 16 years that I have been doing it, if someone went to the from domain they were redirected to the unsubscribe page. Today though it is more important to have some form of a site.

As to actual marketing. Keep your messages as short as needed to generate interest/curiosity and get the user to click. If the landing page the traffic goes to doesn't perform as well as it should, you could send the traffic to a pre-sell page and then they click through to the landing page.