Increasing members in your Facebook group?

elinadsoza

Dear all social media experts,

I have just created a Facebook group that targeting to my niche site, but will you please help me out on how to increase the members in the group?

I have been using various marketing methods like:
1. Content Sharing.
2. Polling.
3. Voting.
4. Group Discussion etc.

But didn't get much engagement or new members.

So please share your valuable insights and advice that can help me to grow my facebook group.

Thanks in advance.

Waqass

you can always start promotion on fb with 10$ minimum...or you can start contest giveaways so other people invite other peoples and the top most gets the prize. Also there are many websites available that give you likes in return of likes but I don't prefer them.

Why don't you create Fanpage to using FB ads ?

Dean

Another thing besides what has been listed above that many people do is to send an email invitation to people on your mailing lists. Just a friendly hello and let them know that you have a Facebook group that they might be interested in.

That method seems to work well so you might want to give it a shot.

Cheers, Dean.

Muzzamil

Dear all social media experts,

I have just created a Facebook group that targeting to my niche site, but will you please help me out on how to increase the members in the group?

I have been using various marketing methods like:
1. Content Sharing.
2. Polling.
3. Voting.
4. Group Discussion etc.

But didn't get much engagement or new members.

So please share your valuable insights and advice that can help me to grow my facebook group.

Thanks in advance.
You should try paid advertising such boosting posts where you can have a lot of people interacting on your posts. You can also buy a responsive list and redirect them to your Facebook group because this ways you can get a lot of members quickly but you will have to spend time building relationship with your group members because when you buy a list, they don't know you a that much and probably wont buy anything from you so if you want to monetize, you should consider building relationship with your Group members. Also keep asking people that are already in your group to share your post because this can get you a lot of exposure. And remember, if you go free it will probably take a bit of time but if you try paid advertising, you will be able to see results a lot faster. Good Luck!