I have $500 to invest in Advertising. What strategies do you suggest?

pcullum

Hi there,

I have a website I would like to advertise it online and I have a budget around $500.

I'm ready to pay for advertising but require they are really effective and having more potential to bring me more conversations or sales

Please let me have your suggestions.

Thanks.

maji99

Get the services of a good freelance writer to write some very good SEO articles about the product or service on your website.

Have these articles posted on blogs and forums that focus on the niche your website is about.

This will enable you get natural or organic visitors to your website and therefore many customers for your product.

Banner ad is also a good choice to bring you more conversations, I tried buysellads but today publishers out there are offering too high price and I couldn't go with. Try to search via google and find forums likes this online advertising forum, contact them if you are suitable with your requirement.

Curious a bit, why don't you try from this forum, they are offering here
https://www.internetmarketingstar.com/threads/advertise-with-us.3/

I see this site is offering with good price and I'm going to try one :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ross

you should focus on Google Adwords. Bing Ads is similar, however the reach is low compared to Google Adwords. Just think about the behavior of your customer. They will search more than you display in Facebook. So Google Adwords is the best choice. Next, after the visitors visit your site, you can run Facebook Remarketing Ads to remind the offer for them. You can display a beautiful web that you have previously worked to demonstrate your ability in the ads.

Hope this helps,

ulterios

This would really depend on exactly what your website was about and in particular the niche and the type of audience that you would want to attract. Different advertising methods work better for some niches than they do for others.

Google's AdWords is a good option but the prices can get expensive. There is Bing Ads, the Google AdWords alternative that is similar but cheaper than AdWords. There is Facebook and Twitter advertising that cover some niches well. Then there is LinkedIn which works well for B2B targeted audiences.

It all depends on too many variables to say what would be the best option/s without knowing more.

Dean

Deciding on what to spend your advertising dollars on is going to depend a lot on just what you are wanting to advertise, your ideal target audience that you are looking for, the niche you are in and some other factors.

You can try things like social media advertising, Adwords advertising or even advertising on websites and forums by using banner advertising.

There are many options but knowing more would be the way to get the best suggestions.

Cheers, Dean.

vishwa

You can Google Adwords or Bing PPC. However it is solely depends on the purpose of your website/Blog. If it is a blog than you can opt for Facebook advertising, It converts very well. For an eCommerce site Google adwords works great.

Scott C Baxter

This is something that I have been looking into also, and am just starting to get into advertising for specific product niches. I looked at Buy Sell Ads, and comparably speaking, they are quite expensive. The best advice anyone can offer is to due your due dilligence and take the time to research your specific niche before jumping right in. Banner ads are a great option, but only if the ROI is worth it. This can be quite tricky because you really don't know if it'll be worth it or not until you try it out, but you have to put your product in front of people who will give you the best chance for purchases, signups, or whatever specificaly you're looking for.

Adwords and PPC are always reliable, can be quite expensive as well, but allows you to laser target your audience right down to the fact there typically there to do exactly what you want. Say for instance you're targeting "buy pink and white shoes", then this set of keywords are targeted and you will have a higher chance of finding someone specificaly looking to "buy pink and white shoes"