I have $280? Where do I start?

JSchenker

I have a computer and an internet connection, of course the most important thing to start online business is a budget, I have around $280 in my Paypal and would like to start a job/niche site or a way to earn fast money. Can anyone advise me?

Oh my god !! You should talk detail about your plan : your product, your way to touch the market, how much you can invest to advertise, ...etc....and everyone can understand to consult you

Dean

That's not a lot of money to start a business with, but it surely can be done.

Since you have such a low budget, you will want to get as much for your money as possible. If I was in that situation one thing I might think about is starting a good niche blog and promote some affiliate products or services.

You would first have to figure out what niche/topic you will use for your site. Try to pick something that you know about or really like, that will make it easier when the time to write blog posts.

Next, you have to get a blog going. You can find a good shared hosting plan that will give you a domain name in the purchase price or you can buy them separate.

Once you have your domain name and hosting, then you can install Wordpress on it to build your blog on.

After that, you will need to add content and your blog posts. You will want to try to produce good quality blog posts to help keep the visitors to your site engaged and wanting to read more.

You can add some affiliate advertisements that are related to your topic then go ang get some social media accounts to promote your content.

After that, it takes dedication and determination to keep adding more content and blog posts. It's going to be a journey if you are not familiar as to do everything that is needed to build your blog and market it, but you can ask questions here or do some Google searches to help find information that you need.

A bit of luck and some hard work and you might be able to make some decent money from your blog, then maybe go into other things after you have built up some money.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dean

Waqass

You won't even need to spend it all. Select a product from Amazon or any other affiliate products available in your area. Post it on your facebook shop or setup a WordPress based store as Dean said. Use the budget to hire an SEO guy and spend the rest on advertisement. If your product is popular and right audience is targeted you might get your $280 investment back...the most riskiest but the cheapest way ;)

ulterios

Well for people to advise you it would help to know a little more about you. Are there any particular skills that you are good at or have a big interest in?

Usually it's good to start doing some earning online in an area that you either are good at or have an interest in. That can make thing easier and help you be more productive in whatever you choose to do.

Muzzamil

I have a computer and an internet connection, of course the most important thing to start online business is a budget, I have around $280 in my Paypal and would like to start a job/niche site or a way to earn fast money. Can anyone advise me?
I would recommend you to learn marketing with that money because once you understand marketing, you will be able to sell any product whether it be a clickbank product, amazon product, and/or your own product. Good Luck!