Howdy!

jkeypad

Hi! I'm J
I'm a Medical Technologist and a gardener. Growing food for my family is my passion, there is nothing fulfilling and rewarding when you see your plant producing fruit and vegetable and I'm still learning every day on how to grow food, I think that makes me interested. I'm eager to learn more and more onto it.
Anyway, It's really nice to be here to express thoughts and read all your ideas. looking forward to meeting everyone here.

ulterios

Howdy J and welcome to Internet Marketing Star Forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Dean

It's nice to meet you J, I hope that you enjoy it here as much as I do. :)

See you around the boards.

Kania

It is very nice to meet you on this website J. I think you will like being on here because everyone helps each other get better and get more knowledge about things.

What does a Medical Technologist do? I have not heard of those before.