How to use Google Trends for researching keywords?

scrunchie

Hello,

I am comfortable using most tools available when it comes to Keyword research but I have yet to play around with Google Trends. I hear it is good to help discover niches or compare keywords, even research keywords effectively.

How, exactly, does this process work? How do you make use of Google Trends?

affiliator

I have some personal experience I can share with you.

I constantly use Google Trends to compare two or more Keywords. The results give me an insight into the actual competition and number of searches queried in Google for each of the Keywords.

This helps me understand the potential traffic the Keywords can raise and therefore select the Keywords most suitable for my websites or online businesses.

joeymills

Make a list of your keywords and adding them to google Trend to see the "Trend" of keywords that you are wanting to target.

From the chart you can know which keywords are more benefits if you have them on top search engines.

It's important to see what words will do better than other words so that you are spending your money to get the best result. Compare different words and Google trends will show you which word will do better and this will help you when buying ads as it will draw more traffic to your site.