How to traffic to your wordpress blog

scrunchie

Hello

I have some wordpress blogs but I am getting confused how to get traffic for them
do you have any experience on this, please share me what are the best ideas to drive traffic to a wordpress blog?

Thanks in advanced!

Blackreign78

Hello,

I saw your question and figured I could help you out a bit. When you are trying to draw traffic to your site/blog there are alot of avenues at your disposal.

1.) Utilizing Social Media Twitter, Facebook, tumblr, Google, Pintrest. Post the URL to your site on these sites will increase your traffic.
2.) Traffic exchanges, there are sites where (for FREE) they have paid features its up to you if you want to use them one site I know of is Easyhits4U. how it works is an ad for an ad, you view others ads in order to build traffic for your url.

If you go to the site and read the FAQ's you will get the list. Its a little time consuming but you will see an increase in traffic.

Mark007

Link building is the ultimate source to drive more traffic to your website. You can also use social media promotion to build good traffic to your domain and help make it popular in search engines.

david smith

Many ways are there to drive traffic to WordPress blog. One need to try different ways are check which is the most efficient way to drive traffic to their blog. The content on the blog must add value to the readers then promote the content to the target audience.

Catherine1

Share your blog posts on the social media sites that will have the kind of people that you are looking for and include good images and titles. I do that and it seems to work for me. You can also send out emails with your blog post titles and excerpts to try to get people to come see the posts. If you don't have an email list you should start one. It can take some time to build so it is better to start asap.

KeralMTG

If you have a budget for traffic then why don't you use adwords bing ads to get traffic with the PPC advertising? This way you can get good targeted traffic.

Ben

One way to help get traffic to your Wordpress blog that nobody mentioned is to buy advertising space on some appropriate websites, blogs and forums that are either in your specific niche or that have the kind of people you want coming to your Wordpress blog.

Often you can get some good exposure for your blog that way and cheap.

jpy

Pay-per-click ads from Facebook, AdWords, and BingAds are a good move. In addition, you should try guest posting, blog commenting, and forum signatures on high traffic sites. Finally, there are methods like banners, social media, email marketing, newspapers, and magazines.

Share your blog posts on the social media sites that will have the kind of people that you are looking for and include good images and titles. I do that and it seems to work for me. You can also send out emails with your blog post titles and excerpts to try to get people to come see the posts. If you don't have an email list you should start one. It can take some time to build so it is better to start asap.

Right, an email list and/or a social media following is necessary - cause people won't buy on the 1st sales pitch.

Last edited:

Maria Marketing

What has helped me get traffic to my Wordpress blog is using the social media websites. I really don't want to spend money on paid advertising right now so I am only using free methods and the social media websites are doing the best job for me right now.

vishwa

There are plenty of ways you can drive traffic to your blog. You can do some SEO work to rank your site in Search Engine result page. You can also do Guest posting on high authority websites, Blog commenting, Social Networking sites and Web 2.0 sites. These source of traffic helps you to drive traffic to your blog.