How to source products for your shopping site?

The Dark Wizard

Have you faced with problems when you were looking for products for your online store? If i want to open my own online business but i have not yet found my suppliers or products for reselling, is there way to source products for my shopping site?

what are the best sources to find suitable products for your online store? my niches are website templates, wordpress hosting, ebooks and technology.

vinaya

If you want to sell website templets, you need to create your templetes yourself or hire someone to do for you. When you are hiring, make sure you get the entire rights. Once you have the rights to sell, you can sell for higher price. In order to sell hosting, or wordpress hosting as you say, you need to set up reseller hosting. Find a hosting company and get a reseller hosting acocunt. If you want to sell ebooks, you need to write ebooks yourself, or hire a writer to write for you. When you are employing a writer to write ebooks, you should always get the entire rights. Once you have your book, you can sell it.