How to promote my new forum

vishwa

Hello Friends,

Finally after a month of struggle I am able to launch my new forum. I didn't figure out how to promote a forum and gain members as I am not in this field previously. If you have any ideas and suggestion please reply back, So, that I can grow my forum.

Kania

I think if you can find some good Facebook groups that are the same niche as your forum is in then that will maybe be one of the best ways. You can also try paid advertising but that can get to cost a lot of money some times.

Finally after a month of struggle I am able to launch my new forum. I didn't figure out how to promote a forum and gain members as I am not in this field previously. If you have any ideas and suggestion please reply back, So, that I can grow my forum.

Promoting your forum on same niche forums, that can help you gain members because they can like your forum if you are offering features that better than forums they are using.
The second thing is you need to focus on SEO for your forum, if you have good traffic from search engines then everyone will come and join your sites naturally without promotions or ads on other sites.
I think these ways are effective ways to promote for a new forum.

Hope it helps!

KeralMTG

Hello Friends,

Are you wanting to know about free ways or paid ways?

EfficientNinja

You can try sharing it on social media to reach out to more people. If you have a social media page that has many followers, that can be a great source of traffic for your forum. You should also interact well and include events or promotion on your forum to have increased member activity. :)

ion

I think you should advertise your forum in some social media sites. Social media is a good tools to advertise your forum site. Look at how many users of social media. You should create a good content also so the viewers will become interested to stay there. Create an interesting topics also to encourages the viewers to participate in the forums. A simple reward also to the members will encourages them to participated and contribute to your site.