How to make money with small email lists

Hey Guys,

I need steps to earn from my list.
I have a text file with over 500 emails and I also have already got a product to promote.
My problem is, how do I design and send marketing messages to the email list.
I don't understand clearly what I need to do.
some one please help me detailed steps?

Thanks in advance

elcidofaguy

Hey Guys,

I need steps to earn from my list.
I have a text file with over 500 emails and I also have already got a product to promote.
My problem is, how do I design and send marketing messages to the email list.
I don't understand clearly what I need to do.
some one please help me detailed steps?

Thanks in advance

It looks like you have purchased a list of emails which is not good at all... If that is the case then realize that people have not consented to sign-up to your email list and as such your email distribution is spam... Most people will either ignore it or report it as spam should your emails pass the spam detection filters... Further that list is not targeted and probably is outdated/heavily used by spammers...

If that is not the case - then there is a reason why people signed up to your list... Did you offer a bonus incentive? ... What are the pain points of your target audience? ... How do you propose to help them? Answer those questions, provide value and in turn people will take interest in your offers...

Finally make sure you follow the guidance of the Can-spam act - i.e. you must provide an opt-out link to your list, contact details incl. physical address... Here is a list which helps...

Best of luck,

Sid

Hey there,

Purchased email lists, or harvested email lists are not only illegal, but extremely dangerous when it comes to mail delivery. A lot of these lists include spam traps, which if emails are sent to them immediately your IP Addresses get listed on the blacklists, and depending on your server provider, legal action could be taken due to damages to the network(s).

It's recommended you build your own email list, and follow the CAN-SPAM Act; which requires logged opt-in or double opt-in procedures to validate that email addresses on the list are legitimate and they do in fact authorize you to send them emails. Additionally, you must provide means for the person(s) to opt-out at any time.