How to grow traffic and revenue for an Amazon Affiliate website?

How to grow traffic and revenue for an Amazon Affiliate website?

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by CristiOne, Jan 7, 2015.

1. CristiOne

CristiOne New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi everyone,

I have created an Amazon Affiliate website and I am searching for ways that will help it grow and reach many more people.

At the moment, I have the following in the back of my mind:
    - Providing a better experience for the visitors;
    - Looking for potential visitors and how to approach them;
    - Making my content "Go Viral" although I do not know how this works.

what are your ways to get more traffic and revenue for an Amazon Affiliate website?

please share

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
  2. dezfutak

dezfutak New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi CristiOne,

Your site seems to be about unique items that you personally like.

Your mission should now be finding people who have the same taste in the unique items you hope to sell.

A very good place to start would be blog sites and forums that specialize in the unique kind of items on your site. You will be able to expand much faster with this.

Happy hunting.

3. sam.hunt0710

sam.hunt0710 Moderator

Ratings:
    +176 / 3 / -0
    You can use Social Media for getting traffic , Facebook , Twitter , IG , Pinterest . Create a good fanbase there and place your link over posts . Try to have Organic followers not the fake ones . You can also Web 2.0 for promoting your website and getting traffic.

4. aaron kev

aaron kev Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Try G alerts. Just search it in google, make an account over there, place your keyword and you will start getting mails within some hours containing those particular url's which have got your keyword in them. In this way, you will be the first five or ten to comment on those links, creating your back links and surely will get some decent traffic.

5. vinaya

vinaya Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    I also have an amazon affiliate store. My niche is lingerie. I have not only listed affiliate products on my website but also developed contents on the niche. I share my contents on social media and social book marking sites. While I promote my contents, my affiliate products will automatically be promoted.
    You should always have a niche, promotion and driving sales become easier when your store is based around one ot two niches.