How to grow my youtube channel/videos ?

trevonline

Hi all stars,

I wanna know the best way or guide how to grow youtube channel or videos, I am new I am starting my own channel but without good results

please help

Luca

Do you make screen-recording videos (eg: gameplay videos, software tutorials) or regular videos? (vlog, tech reviews, etc) Either way, no matter which one you do, quality is the key.

If you make regular videos, make sure you record your content in the highest quality as possible depending on what you're using for recording. Then learn basic camera and scene composition knowledge so you know what you're doing.

And if you make screencast videos, also make sure that the quality is decent, or watchable, which includes everything, from the content, narration, recording quality, and so on.

Audio is also a very important part of a video. Avoid using your camera or laptop's built-in microphone if audio is going to be an important part of your video. Instead, try investing in good microphones that suits your needs.

Then after you've made your video, share them on your social media channels and post them on forums with relevant niche. You can also make a blog post revolving around your video :)

elcidofaguy

In addition to Luca's comment relating to video and audio quality - with growing your youtube channel I recommend the following:

1. Always ask people to subscribe to your channel do that via the description below video as well as within your video such as at the end.. That way when you release new videos you'll have people informed as soon as the video is uploaded..

2. Write out a detailed description which includes your target keywords and links to your promoted webpage... This helps with G crawling and indexing your video not only within Youtube but also within Google search. One great tip is to look at the top performing videos and examine their title and description. Use that in your own so that your video has a good chance of being listed as a related one...

3. Comment on related videos and if possible link to your video... Sometimes you can add your video as a related one if the settings allow that or if the video owner approves.

4. Contact youtube channel owners.. Tell them of your videos - ask if they can add a link... In some cases offer a deal i.e. backlink, bonus deal, even cash....

5. Create backlinks to your video... Promote them on social media, forums as well as on websites where it helps and offers value with regards to your target niche...

Hope that helps! Best of luck....

There are some ways to grow my youtube channel/videos
Upload new videos regularly, and preferably on a schedule. If your audience comes to expect a new video every Tuesday, they’ll look forward to Tuesdays! When you upload a new video, those who have subscribed to your channel will receive a notification (which helps trigger new views).
Post each of your YouTube videos on Facebook using Facebook’s native video uploader (Fact: Facebook videos now get more engagement than shared YouTube video links). Include a call-to-action within the Facebook video post to “check out my other videos on YouTube” with a link to your YouTube channel.
Keep your video titles to 50 characters or less. Any longer, and your title will get cut off, decreasing the chances it will get clicked in search.
Embed your YouTube videos on your blog and promote them to your social media audience. This will not only increase video views, it will increase your site’s pageviews.
Try keeping your videos to around 3 minutes. Research by Buffer Social shows the ideal length of a YouTube video is 2 minutes and 54 seconds.
When choosing keywords for your videos, run a quick Google search to see if there are video results for those keywords. If there are, your video has a better chance of ranking in search.

Raeann Bell

Mounting the viewers of you tube any videos is not easy way at all. There are so many videos on the internet as same of your video. I can give you some basic types to enhance videos on the internet.
1. Use good descriptions, titles, and tags.
2. Promote your video on social media, websites, and blogs as much as possible.
3. Use good editing add some music and include text info. Make more entertaining for attract your viewers.
4. Get subscribers. Ask for likes and shares, and create playlists.
5. Consider buying views, but make sure that it doesn't violate the terms of service.
6. Use Third Party Sites with caution.
Now the main fact is you need a social media expert to increase your viewers. And you have to active regularly in Social media and on your Video channel. Keep replaying to your video commentators as early as possible. Your daily activation on your channel brings you new subscribers.

young

One way to captivate an audience is to have smile on your face. Smile means positive and is a good way to start. You should focus on a subject or a topic. If you do blogs, just blog alone. Do not incorporate sports or any prank videos to it so that it is more understood and your viewers could acknowledge what you want to convey to them. So good luck to you and your videos and I hope that you will get thousands of subscribers.