How to get followers on Instagram?

Josh

How to get real many Instagram Followers in one day ? Give me some suggestion to improve my Instagram Account.I would really like to get more people but I dont know how...I mean I get some, maybe 5,6 in a month but that is just to smaill.....Can someone help me

Josh

Yes i understand that...Anyway I am looking for a way to do something that is free...

Wizard

First you have to choose specific niche. Example if you target on Fitness try to search same niche members follow them they also follow back. Post image real looking good very useful you get real follower back.

It's a kind of social media. the strategies are a bit dynamic but not so different from other social media platforms.

Honest, I'd admit that I'm not an active users on Instagram.

However, even I don't active on that but I have some recommendation on working in Instagram.

You know..? Social media marketing is game, thus you'll need to setup the game plan for your Instagram marketing.

1. You work plan
2. Interaction plan
3. Relationship building plan..

ask yourself "Why" and then you'll know "How"...

I hope it help, and question you can hit me a message...

The plan is how many people will interact per day and how many new people will be follow per day...

As example,

If you could follow 15 a day thus you follow 450 people a month. And if you did well with your interaction, you'll get at least %20 follow back, it mean that you'll around 90 new followers a months.

What is the specific time for working with social media interactive 30 or an hours a day..

Who should you interact with them, and how to interact with them..

Please ask yourself, "Why does people love to talk with you on Intagram?" and "How"

I hope it helps..

WPMints

Instagram is one social network that I am applying to promote my services and websites there, applying hashtags is really working on this social if you want to increase followers

Search popular accounts on Instagram to follow and interacting with people that followed you, it will improve your follower decently.

Allenafaith

There are apps in the app stores where you can get followers aren't there? Like more of a follow for follow type of thing. I've known people that have did that with some of their social media accounts.

Riley

Most people i know they get followers extremely fast is the activeness boys/girls love pictures specially girls lol they get so many followers than boys.

KeralMTG

There are apps in the app stores where you can get followers aren't there? Like more of a follow for follow type of thing. I've known people that have did that with some of their social media accounts.
Do you happen to know any of the app names of the good ones? I did not even know there were apps for this purpose.