How to find out your competitors keywords

Martin Kahn

Hi all,

Could you please show me how I should go about finding out my competitor's keywords?
I have 3 keywords and I wish to compare them and see how they would perform between them but I do not know how to do this.
I would like to know which of the two keywords ranks higher and which one lower.

Thanks in advance!
Martin

Last edited by a moderator:

Online Bliss

I am using different SEO tools to find good keywords for my website, one of them is semrush, I like this tool and would recommend you try with it.

Also, you can use google keyword planner to research keywords that you are wanting to target on search engines.

Wizard

Open site Explorer and SEMRush this sites very helpful to find competitor keyword.
Try K-meta

Actually, the powerful tool to your competitors' keywords are paid tool. I don't love those or not.

However, I currently using long tail pro because it's a great tool for finding the keywords and your competitors.

Also, I track monitoring keywords with SEOProfiles around $50 a month. I could get update information about my competitors keyword such the change of their article and keyword rank.

Additionally, you'll be able to get information for your competitors backlinks. It is the best ways to spy them..

Log into AdWords, navigate to theKeyword Planner, and locate the “Find newkeywords” option. Then, select “Search for newkeywords using a phrase, website or category”. Once you've opened the form, click on the text field under “Your landing page” and enteryour competitor's URL, and then click “Get ideas”