How to build a list fast and free

Layn

Could you tell me how to build a list fast and FREE?

Do I need to deliver free training videos with free ebook offers to them to make my list grow fast?

elcidofaguy

Building a list fast and free is never going to happen I'm afraid... Besides the time and effort you invest - you also need to invest money into tools such as your autoresponder, graphics, website theme, domain/web hosting as well as digital product development etc.... Then there is the issue of getting traffic.. For that I would recommend ads for quick results or alternatively time and effort spent on social networks, video marketing etc...

ppc

You have to be smart about it.

Hint: Leverage on trends and be one of the first to report it.

nesito29

I'm afraid there is no such thing as completely free when we are talking online, the easier and fastest way to do it is to get yourself an autoresponder account and a landing page which can be created with the same autoresponder. I recommend GetResponse, it's cheap and they offer a great service, plus you get a 30 day free trial.

Now all you've got to do now is drive targeted traffic to the website, there are various ways to do this:

• Forums
  • Blog commenting
  • Yahoo answers
  • Craigslists (many people don't know this but they have forums as well)

Just to name a few, always have in mind the site's rules and always comply with them. I've built lists of around 10k in 1 1/2 months using this method, is not hard but takes a bit of effort.

nesito29

Techniques to get traffic from these platforms can be out of date, I have not received any traffic from these sites before. May I not do right way?

Well I don't know how you are doing it but, it really works, just make sure to answer the question or contribute to the post and always overdeliver, after that redirect people to your landing page.

Dean

Giving away free digital products to subscribers is a great way to build your email list. First you want to find or create a digital product like an ebook, report or even a short video.

Then you will want to setup a landing page for subscribers to see your offer and have a signup form for them to subscribe.

After that it's just a matter of getting your offer seen so that you can start getting subscribers for your list. Social media marketing and promoting works well for this.

Then if you can get some traffic to your offer you will be able to create your list for free.

ulterios

One way to help you build an email list quickly and for free would be to find some kind of PLR product that has giveaway rights and use that as a free product to entice people to sign-up for your email list. Offer the PLR item as a freebie to people who agree to subscribe to your list.

Create a landing page with your offer for the free item and then do some social media marketing/promoting to get traffic to your page. Then if your page and marketing methods are effective then you should be on the way to building your free list. ;)