How to become famous on Facebook?

Jim15

I'd like to know if you have any ideas to become famous on facebook in order to give yourself a confidence, a chance to sell items and advertise own prouducts.

Sha30

To become famous on facebook youneed to post or share owesome ideas or helping tips if your post is great and help on everyday life i think many likes and followers coming and always remember all you post is good and smart ideas and be ready for bad and gud feedback but try and try until u sucess

NickJ

If you're looking for brand fame - then you will need to connect with as many accounts and pages that exist within your niche as possible. Also visit their pages and comment on their posts often. Be sure to LIKE their pages as well. If you are in search of personal fame? Posting videos or photos of yourself doing cool or interesting stuff on your Facebook page often usually works.

mdbree17

First, you need to gather those real people whom you know in real life. That's a HUGE PLUS. After that, you may post your items and you can tag them so that friends of their own will see the tagged post or what not. Hopefully, those tagged people let their friends see who tagged them or the post they're tagged in.

You also have to be creative of what you post so it can be luring. Post honestly. That's at least I can suggest. Or you may public your profile so that those who follow you will see your post. However, setting your account as Public can lure bad people, too. It's a risk.

vin.averia

I'd like to know if you have any ideas to become famous on facebook in order to give yourself a confidence, a chance to sell items and advertise own prouducts.

Join buy and sell groups and sray professional and consistent with your posts and ads. Make sure what you write grabs attention and is realistic. Make people like and follow you.

Maria Marketing

I have seen some people that were famous on Facebook and I really don't understand why they were famous.

I do think that you need to try to post things that are popular and are trending and that can help.

alexDS

Most of the "Facebook famous" people that come across my news feed are blogs or websites that are already established and have a large following. However, one of the best ways to gain popularity on FB is making something interesting, engaging, and different. Facebook is saturated with cooking videos, viral news videos, and DIY. So your options are to try and hop on one of those bandwagons and hope you can ride that wave, or come up with something so different and amazing that people can't help but be interested.

Like mdbree17 said, it'll start with the real people in your life. What are your FB friends sharing and liking? How can you grasp their attention and give them something that they want to spread? Study up and go from there. Good luck with your endeavors!