How much traffic can you get from 500 articles?

dezfutak

I am going to build a blog about marketing techniques and making money tips around 500 articles, hire or write my own articles. But I couldn't estimate how much traffic can I have from 500 articles?

Does your blog have the same amount of articles and getting high traffic with search engines with this amount?

Luca

It depends on the niche of your blog, the quality of your articles, and how much SEO works you have done and willing to put on your blog. It also depends on how long your blog has been around. No one can really pinpoint how much traffic you can get from 500 articles. If you're really passionate about it, I suggest you just go and do it, then put Google Analytics on your blog to see how much traffic you're getting.

nesito29

I am going to build a blog about marketing techniques and making money tips around 500 articles, hire or write my own articles. But I couldn't estimate how much traffic can I have from 500 articles?

Does your blog have the same amount of articles and getting high traffic with search engines with this amount?

It's impossible to say how much traffic you will get from this after all there are too many factors to have into consideration.

It doesn't really matter if you have 10 articles or 500 as you say, you can have much more traffic coming from those 10 articles than the 500. What matters is the keyword selection and the SEO work you do in order to promote your site. Focus on providing amazing value for your readers, optimize your content, get some high quality backlinks and show social signals.

It depends how well written it is, how much content is around your niche and all sorts of things like that. It really is very dependant on a lot of things.