how many followers and like do u get a day

Gifthoy

When am in social media all am about is likes and followers and I follow more people to see that i get followed too and like peoples posts to see that I get some likes from them this is fun to me that sometimes I get 130 likes per picture and approximately 20 likes a day and am always comfortable about it ... Share yours with us so that we can capture some other ways to get likes and followers thanks

Domingotarlejr

I dont usually post too much in my social media, posting twice a week is enough for me and I limit my friends, I only add those people who I know, so I dont get that much like when posting in my account... I have 1,6000+ follower since I made my account and I usually got 30 to 60+ likes when posting my status.

Tania997

I dont usually post too much in my social media, posting twice a week is enough for me and I limit my friends, I only add those people who I know, so I dont get that much like when posting in my account... I have 1,6000+ follower since I made my account and I usually got 30 to 60+ likes when posting my status.

Same for me here. I really am hating the way people are starting to behave on social media, so I limited my friend to only the one I know in real life(even if they post stupid stuff too)and I usually won't post, maybe once or twice a week, maybe I'll post a picture sometimes, but nothing more than this. I have around 2000 followers and I usually get 40-50 likes on a post if it's something really good. If it's not, I'll barely get 20.

Nomnom

Hmm, it depends... My pages aren't doing great but my personal Facebook account is booming. Whenever I post a picture it usually gets around 200 to 300 likes plus around 5 to 10 comments. This happens in one day. If I leave a text post, it gets around 150 to 250 likes and around 10 to 20 comments.

When I post a link though, it doesn't do very well. Haha! :Reallyexcited:I think most of my friends and followers are on free or limited data which is why they can't open links. I need to find friends and followers who are not using free data... But how do I get them?

Gifthoy

Lol funny
Same for me here. I really am hating the way people are starting to behave on social media, so I limited my friend to only the one I know in real life(even if they post stupid stuff too)and I usually won't post, maybe once or twice a week, maybe I'll post a picture sometimes, but nothing more than this. I have around 2000 followers and I usually get 40-50 likes on a post if it's something really good. If it's not, I'll barely get 20.
Lol sounds funny but does it mean you dont have a service that you promote on social medias? Because its only people that have a service to promote that always post on social media...

Do you have a blog or a site? I recommend you to start running and taking your social media seriously and start getting some traffics to your site through them,

I know you have an idea on how it really helps your site or blog when it comes to traffics , thanks my friend for sharing your thought on the thread take care...

Hmm, it depends... My pages aren't doing great but my personal Facebook account is booming. Whenever I post a picture it usually gets around 200 to 300 likes plus around 5 to 10 comments. This happens in one day. If I leave a text post, it gets around 150 to 250 likes and around 10 to 20 comments.

When I post a link though, it doesn't do very well. Haha! :Reallyexcited:I think most of my friends and followers are on free or limited data which is why they can't open links. I need to find friends and followers who are not using free data... But how do I get them?
hi friend you can get them by looking to get more followers with some easy ways of getting followers, I believe that your followers are people that really knows you and also close to you, such people may not click on your link because they feel its not important to them,

But you have to try follow for follow and then also advertise your social media handle on forums you post, you can be getting some few follows from that act, work hard towards that,

And for your friends that don't click on your link, this is how to make them click on your link, try to put an interesting post behind your link like " how to visit a country free click this link" or "make $1000 daily click this link" such post will make them get interested to the link and probably will click on it, give it a try...

Thanks for sharing your review and problem with us thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Tania997

Lol funny

Lol sounds funny but does it mean you dont have a service that you promote on social medias? Because its only people that have a service to promote that always post on social media...

Do you have a blog or a site? I recommend you to start running and taking your social media seriously and start getting some traffics to your site through them,

I know you have an idea on how it really helps your site or blog when it comes to traffics , thanks my friend for sharing your thought on the thread take care...

I've been looking into this and it sounds like a really good idea. I honestly wanted to open a facebook page dedicated to something, even if it's a concept instead of a blog or a website, but since there are thousands of them with almost every topic that exists, I really don't know how the page would be famous. I should just use it to increase traffic to a blog or website because I don't think I'll be able to get a famous facebook page. I saw others try it and fail.

augusta

my Facebook page is always busy with comments or likes.I don't know but I think I'm a likeable person and have a great personality.

whatever I post on my page generate a lot of comments like 300 comments or more.

PedroP

I have created a Facebook recently to promote my website. It's been only a week so far but i have added lots of people and gathered 10 likes so far! It's soon to say but it seems like a worthy devision so far.

cesarmatute

I actually don't really care about likes and followers. I use social media mostly to see the news about Venezuela. When I post a picture I get up to 40 likes.

If your account is relevant to your job, then you do should care about followers and likes, but i recommend you not to pay that much attention if that's not the case.