How many fail campaigns you have until you succeed?

CristiOne

Hi everyone,

For almost a year now, I have been testing new things. I am performing well with some campaigns I started last year; however, everything I am trying now seems to fail.
I could be too conservative or maybe I am doing things the wrong way.
I would like to know how much you test, how many campaigns and new things you test before something succeeds.
I am scared of continuing testing and loosing everything I have gained in the past. At the same time, I know that if I do not do anything new that works, I will loose all my previous gains anyway.

Your tips and experiences will be appreciated.

victorrex

Failed campaigns ( Adwords) so what , keep creating new accounts with unique billing,

Its not a joke its very much possible, but not an easy thing.

PTTed

Hi everyone,

For almost a year now, I have been testing new things. I am performing well with some campaigns I started last year; however, everything I am trying now seems to fail. I could be too conservative or maybe I am doing things the wrong way.
I would like to know how much you test, how many campaigns and new things you test before something succeeds.
I am scared of continuing testing and loosing everything I have gained in the past. At the same time, I know that if I do not do anything new that works, I will loose all my previous gains anyway. Your tips and experiences will be appreciated.

I find that the 80/20 rule applies to most things including my online business pursuits. In other words, 80% of your results come from 20% of your actions.

And sometimes it is more like 90/10 or 95/5.

Most of my online income comes from a handful of websites even though I own a lot of websites. When I launch new websites, about 1 out of every 10 of them will out-earn all the other 9 combined.

It is normal to experience many, many setbacks when trying to build an online business. Don't dwell on them at all. Just tell yourself it is all part of the learning experience, because it is. Just keep moving forward. You will get there.