How is someone getting 1st Position on Google?

Ricky Britton

Hello Friend,
I have successfully built my own blog site whose Keyword currently holds the 27th position on Google.
How do I improve to 1st Position? Is there a new technique that I use to do so? Please share with me.
Thanks.

scrunchie

Hi Ricky,

Create very Unique, very lengthy and very loved content in articles or posts on your site, they will attract search engines' eyes come to you and get higher ranking for your website. Don't forget to do the standard social promotion on social medias.
Avoid, Avoid, Avoid Copying Content and increase quality backlinks, this the most important things to push your keywords to top 1 Google fastest.

SenseiSteve

The most important thing you can do is ensure that the quality of your content provides value to your visitors. If you post that content on social media, any shares will enhance your ranking on Google.

Dean

There are several things that you can do to improve your rankings in Google and climb towards that cherished number one spot, so have already been mentioned.

I would make sure that you have the best quality content that you can possibly produce, then market your articles and other content on the social media websites. Depending on who/what your target audience is will make a difference on which platform will be best.

There are other ways, but social media can reach an audience quickly and help improve your rankings as more and more people visit your site and you might even possible get some backlinks.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dean

KeralMTG

To improve you must make real good quality blog posting plus build backlinks to your blog. Google loves backlinks but only good backlinks and not junk or spam backlinks.

KeralMTG

There is an entire process for ranking 1st on Google. The basic is writing good and valuable content for your audience. Target keyword in the blogs articles and build backlinks around it. Don't copy the content. Produce original content. Promote your blogs and articles on social media, this helps in circulating the blogs in your audience much faster.
Yes I agree with you. So many people just copy the content from other blogs and that is not good because it can get a google penalty and hurt your rankings.

Good original content will rank better and not get a google penalty. That is best to do.

Kb24

What type of keywords are you trying to rank for? It starts with good keyword research and then good quality content. If your content is good then it will get shared through social mediums.. (tweets, Likes, shares) thus giving you traffic to your site and ranking you in the search engines. Social engagement (comments on your site) helps also.

Hope this helps..

KeralMTG

What type of keywords are you trying to rank for? It starts with good keyword research and then good quality content. If your content is good then it will get shared through social mediums.. (tweets, Likes, shares) thus giving you traffic to your site and ranking you in the search engines. Social engagement (comments on your site) helps also.

Hope this helps..
What do you do if you have good content but then they do not get shares for it? Content is king they say but some times the quality content does not get shares and rank good.

I think that the final thing which Google, Face and any searching tools toward is the Real Quality. If you are 27th position, you should invest in create contents, such as : video clip, images, album, ....etc....