How good is WP Rocket caching plugin?

Marcos

I have seen many people talking more about how fast their website loads and looking to improve the speed of it. I am using the Super Cache plugin on my blog right now but have seen that the WP Rocket cache plugin is supposed to be the fastest one.

Is this true? It is only a paid plugin so if it is really good then I do not mind paying for it but if there is not much difference then it might not be worth the cost.

What do you think of this plugin and is it worth the price?

KeralMTG

I read many reviews on wordpress cache plugins and they all said that wp rocket is the best one. It is up to you if you think the faster loading pages on your site are worth the cost of it. I wanted to use it but did not want to spend the money for just a cache plugin.

Marcos

I read many reviews on wordpress cache plugins and they all said that wp rocket is the best one. It is up to you if you think the faster loading pages on your site are worth the cost of it. I wanted to use it but did not want to spend the money for just a cache plugin.
I have read many things that said that also. I was wondering if it is so much better than the other free ones that it might be worth the cost to have faster pages for the people who come to my website.

KeralMTG

I have read many things that said that also. I was wondering if it is so much better than the other free ones that it might be worth the cost to have faster pages for the people who come to my website.
I think it will just depend on how much you are valuing the speed for your site.

Marcos

Customize your website codes , images to make your website load faster . If Cache plugins comes with pros they also comes with cons so be careful in selecting your cache plugin what so ever you are going to use for your website.
That is true I bet. Most things that are good also have a bad side also that some people do not see. Thank you for the advice and point of view.

Dean

I have used WP Rocket on a couple of my sites when I was testing out caching plugins and it was the one with the fastest load times so if you want to use a caching plugin for speed then that will be a good choice.

The only downside is that it's paid only but if speed of page loading times is your priority then it may be worth it to you.

Marcos

I have used WP Rocket on a couple of my sites when I was testing out caching plugins and it was the one with the fastest load times so if you want to use a caching plugin for speed then that will be a good choice.

The only downside is that it's paid only but if speed of page loading times is your priority then it may be worth it to you.
I do not mind paying for the plugin if it will give noticeable load time improvements.

ulterios

If you want speed and don't mind paying for it then WP Rocket is the fastest cache plugin that you'll find. I have tested a lot of caching plugins and this one was that fastest out of all I tested.

Marcos

If you want speed and don't mind paying for it then WP Rocket is the fastest cache plugin that you'll find. I have tested a lot of caching plugins and this one was that fastest out of all I tested.
Thank you. That seems to be what I have read on many reviews about it. Speed is something that I am hoping for my blog to improve on so this might be helpful.