How do I increase Organic Traffic to my website?

affiliator

Hi guys,

I need your help. I have a domain and I have been running it for three months and I am still receiving very low organic traffic of about thirty visitors per day.

Please give me some tips on how to increase this organic traffic to my site.

Thanks in advanced.

mezloh

Here is plan on how to obtain 1500 UVs/a day from up to four months of blogging.

First, perform a thorough research on your Keyword. Only post an article that has a Keyword Search Query of more than 100,000 on Google's Adword Keyword Tool. Fortunately, this is free.

Most often, we opt to use the wrong Keyword that has a low Search Query or Keywords competition too high. You will get less traffic from these types of Keywords.

Second, post all your articles on a fixed schedule such as 2 articles every day. You should stick to this schedule no matter what for not less than 2 months. This is crucial because you will want Google Bots to visit your blog everyday and find something new thus grabbing new data on a daily basis.

Third, avoid Back Link Building. Just stick to the 2 articles schedule per day. The articles have got to be original, not copied, spanned or re-written. Write articles with more than 300 words. Images form the easiest ways to obtain traffic from Google. Original images are perfect. The images should be about the articles in question without looking like spam. Make use of an image gallery at the end of our articles to display your images.

Now, go out and do this.

Last edited by a moderator:

bradstern

Build quality contents and post them to high quality websites. Do social media marketing and try to make each post viral.