How do I find advertisers for my website?

How do I find advertisers for my website?

Discussion in 'Ad Networks (CPM/CPL, Display, SEM)' started by robertdn, Jan 25, 2015.

1. TCoder

TCoder Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    I was just approved, you can check out the adblock here: phphelp.com/forum/index.php

Well it has my ad in their now (Which can change if you check it), but you can put any ad you want in the block and if someone comes a long an pays your asking price, it will switch out.

This gives you the opportunity to use whatever platform you want, then you can override it when someone pays what you're asking. People see how much it will cost to take over that slot on the day basis. Keep in mind it's based on where you come from, because you're selling the ad in 4 different regions.

2. Rahul Sharma

Rahul Sharma Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    To advertise your business digitally PPC is a only and one best platform for you where you can advertise your business or you can also post your business ads on social media site that'll also helps you to get more traffic to your website.

3. Eric Hecht

Eric Hecht New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Hi, I think you want people to come over you website and contact you to publish their ads on the platform. So i would suggest you to add a contact form or registration from on the website landing page, since this works as user engagement and interaction. hope you like this idea!