How can we use video marketing to our needs?

Josh

Everybody want some way to promote them self or to promote their business..Is this really the best way to do that?
I think that maybe it is, because this way you involve millions of people with you or your business over the world..
Now what is the best way to use video marketing??Is it youtube or is there something better??

Muzzamil

Everybody want some way to promote them self or to promote their business..Is this really the best way to do that?
I think that maybe it is, because this way you involve millions of people with you or your business over the world..
Now what is the best way to use video marketing??Is it youtube or is there something better??
Youtube and Facebook videos are being most watched now days. Self promotion is really effective. According to top marketers such as Tai Lopez and Gary Vaynerchuck, they said that who ever can tell the best story will on social media, and best stories are told through videos. Also when they say telling story, they mean the story of how you started your business or your personal story like how you are what you are today. For example, Tai Lopez talks about how he was sleeping on couch and was broke, and then he found mentors and became successful. This is a good story and this is what has made him famous. But keep in mind that the story has to be real and it can't be fake. If you tell lies, people will detect in the long run and your business wont look legit.

Dean

Video marketing is becoming more and more popular lately and it's becoming used by even the top companies around the world. Given the sheer number of users that watch Youtube videos each day it's easy to understand why they are utilizing this type of marketing.

If you can produce some good videos and promote them well then you should be able to get good results. I have been looking into this type of marketing and will be doing it myself in the near future with any luck.

Video is a great tool for learning but it’s also super easy to consume. Today’s life is too eventful to have time to read long product descriptions or dig deep into services. The modern customer wants to see the product in action. This is one of the most important driving forces of video advertising.

Dean

Video is a great tool for learning but it’s also super easy to consume. Today’s life is too eventful to have time to read long product descriptions or dig deep into services. The modern customer wants to see the product in action. This is one of the most important driving forces of video advertising.
That's a great point Shawn! That's a big part of why so many people are getting into video marketing and one reason why so many people use Youtube.

One of these days I am going to have to try to make some videos myself. :D