How can I speed up my web browser?

Kania

When I have used firefox recently it just does not seem to be any different from other browsers for me. I am using it now but do not notice much differences in the speed.
Firefox is faster for me from the ones that I have tried using. Maybe it is because I do not have any add ons in it.

KeralMTG

Then maybe it is something else if those are not the problems. Maybe your internet speeds.
Maybe it is but I think it is not that either. I will be getting a new computer soon so then I can check to see if it is my computer any way.

ion

Try to update your browser, maybe there are some missing updates on your browser. Try to uninstall and install it again. Sometimes is not about the browser but the whole computer. try to delete some useless files, and maybe there're some applications or software running in your computer without your knowledge. Scan your computer using your anti virus. it helps a lot.

Kammy

I think looking for a good internet service is a must. Slow browsers are brought upon because of two reasons; 1. slow internet connection and 2. The browser itself isn't managed properly ( too many plug-ins) Too much plug ins does not only slows the browsers loading process it also slows up the performance of the computer as well.

MomoStarr16

Why don't you try unloading it with heavy files that makes it slow. Like refreshing its cookies and any other trash that obtain when browsing.

If the above suggestions do not work, try scanning your PC maybe have some virus that can affect the speed of your browser and try un-installing some downloads program and clean your junks.And also make sure your desktop is not full because it can also affect the speed of your PC.If still not work check your internet maybe it is down.

If everything that you think you need to be done to speed up your net can't help, then maybe there is really a virus. It is always the reason of slowing the computer. Virus maybe that got browsing to unsafe sites.

Kania

Maybe it is but I think it is not that either. I will be getting a new computer soon so then I can check to see if it is my computer any way.
Maybe the new computer will really help if you are getting a good one. I need to get a new one also but I have to wait to save some money because I want to get a really good one.

KeralMTG

Try to update your browser, maybe there are some missing updates on your browser. Try to uninstall and install it again. Sometimes is not about the browser but the whole computer. try to delete some useless files, and maybe there're some applications or software running in your computer without your knowledge. Scan your computer using your anti virus. it helps a lot.
I did make sure that it was updated but I did not uninstall it and install it back again. Would that really help if it is updated to current specs now?
I think looking for a good internet service is a must. Slow browsers are brought upon because of two reasons; 1. slow internet connection and 2. The browser itself isn't managed properly ( too many plug-ins) Too much plug ins does not only slows the browsers loading process it also slows up the performance of the computer as well.
I have tried and disabled all my plug-ins and it is still slow. Do I have to completely uninstall them or will disabling them good enough to know?
Why don't you try unloading it with heavy files that makes it slow. Like refreshing its cookies and any other trash that obtain when browsing.
You mean to remove plug-ins from the browser?
Maybe the new computer will really help if you are getting a good one. I need to get a new one also but I have to wait to save some money because I want to get a really good one.
I think it might but I really will not know until I get it.