How can I build an email list quickly?

KeralMTG

I got five logos for $5. But I can't guarantee that everyone on fiverr.com will give you service like this because some people will only give you 2-3 logos for five dollars. I just got lucky and found a good freelancer on fiverr.com. Good Luck!
why would they even give 5 logo for only $5? That is only $1 each. That is too much work for very little money. Even 3 is less than $2 each. I think they should at least charge $5 each to make it worth the time to do them.

Muzzamil

why would they even give 5 logo for only $5? That is only $1 each. That is too much work for very little money. Even 3 is less than $2 each. I think they should at least charge $5 each to make it worth the time to do them.
Well you are right, it is a lot of work for little but some freelancers over-deliver so they can get repeating customers.

Maria Marketing

That is a lot but those skilled people usually have things setup and a system so that they can product things a lot quicker than most people. If it takes them 10 minutes to make 5 logos then that is still $30 US per hour minus whatever their costs and fees are.

Maria Marketing

Well you are right, it is a lot of work for little but some freelancers over-deliver so they can get repeating customers.
Are the prices that they charge for the first purchase only and then the price increases later?

That website does not make it easy to find out good information on their services. I have looked for answers and they are all vague at most.

KeralMTG

They are also maybe trying to get their customers to tell other people to use them. That might be one reason they do it I guess. If they do many jobs then they can make good earnings I am guessing.

KeralMTG

That is a lot but those skilled people usually have things setup and a system so that they can product things a lot quicker than most people. If it takes them 10 minutes to make 5 logos then that is still $30 US per hour minus whatever their costs and fees are.
Yes I think they probably have a good system to do them quickly or else they would not make much money if it takes too long.

Muzzamil

Yes I think they probably have a good system to do them quickly or else they would not make much money if it takes too long.
Yes you are right, they do have some kind of software that they use otherwise it will take forever to do the work. Also they have practiced their job for such long time so they have become so expert that they can do the same work over and over very quickly. Just like how assembly line works. One person keeps doing one job over and over.

KeralMTG

Yes you are right, they do have some kind of software that they use otherwise it will take forever to do the work. Also they have practiced their job for such long time so they have become so expert that they can do the same work over and over very quickly. Just like how assembly line works. One person keeps doing one job over and over.
People can get faster at things when they do it many times so then your example of assembly lines can be very true. Sometimes I do not think about things to deeply and remember these facts. Good example mate!

ulterios

Like the others in this thread have said, you can grow your email list quickly by giving away something for free to people who subscribe to your list.

Other than that one thing that also usually works well is to have a drawing or giveaway of some kind for the people who subscribe to your email list. Maybe offer some kind of gift card from a place like Amazon, iTunes or something that in a drawing for people who subscribe. This would help motivate people to subscribe so they have a chance to win the prize. ;)