Hi from Northeast Tennessee

jpy

I'm Jason from Northeast Tennessee also known as jyy on the other two forums owned by JMS. Anyway, I like 3D art creation, jogging and playing drums, guitar, and bass. Also, I hope to meet my new friends here and add some interesting information as I am a web developer.

ulterios

Hello Jason and welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the site and reading your posts.

It's great to have another developer on the forum. We have several and even some that are professors that teach it.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Reactions: jpy

JennyJ

Nice to meet you here Jason.

I have been to Tennessee before when I was a child. My grandparents are fans of Elvis and we went on a family trip from here in Canada one summer to visit Graceland. Tennessee is a very beautiful place. :D

I will see you around.

Reactions: jpy

Dean

Welcome to the community Jason. :)

I will be looking for your posts on web development as that's something that I am always trying to learn better since I am basically just a beginner in that aspect.

Catherine1

Welcome to the forum, it's very nice to meet you Jason. :)

I have been to your neck of the woods many times in the past. I have some childhood friends that have lived all over Tennessee and I have had several vacations there. A very beautiful state.