Hey Marketers

Will247

My name is Will and I just wanted to say hey to all of you existing members here. I'm new here but have some marketing experience but have been out of IM for a little while.

I'm looking to get started again and learn some new things. I found this site mentioned on another site and liked the way things looked so I joined.

I like learning and expanding my marketing knowledge and also helping other people so I will probably be in on a lot of discussions.

Say hey and go ahead and ask me anything if there is something you want to know about me.

Cheers

ulterios

Hello Will and welcome to Internet Marketing Star Forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the site and reading your posts.

It's nice to have another experienced internet marketer with us and I look forward to you sharing some of your experience with the community.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Dean

Welcome to the forum Will.

Internet Marketing is always changing but I am sure a lot of what you already know still applies. Just start reading anything that catches your eye in the forum thread lists and I am sure that you'll get up to speed soon.

See you around the boards. :)

Ben

Nice to meet you Will.

Do you have any type of marketing that you specialize in?