Hello Internet Marketing Star Members!

Gazoo

Hi everyone, I just joined and thought that I would make a quick post to introduce myself, say hi and share a little about myself.

I have been doing a little internet marketing and online advertising for a few years now but I haven't really had a lot of time to dedicate to it lately and I am looking to do that.

It seems like this forum has a wealth of great information an many of the things that I am looking to learn more about so I thought I would join and see what I can learn and contribute to the rest of the members.

I am not an expert in any one thin in particular but I do know a little about a lot of different things. Some things I have some experience in are internet marketing, online advertising, blogging, Wordpress, domains, web hosting and a few random related things.

I like sharing information and helping others and also learning new things myself. If you have a question for me then just ask. I'll try to help out other members as I can too.

Thanks for having me as a part of the forum. :Yourock:

ulterios

Greetings Gazoo and welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Kania

Nice to meet you here Gazoo. I think you will like this forum because everybody is nice and friendly and always shares good information and tips with each other.

Catherine1

It's nice to meet you Gazoo. I remember that little guy in your avatar from cartoons when I was growing up. :)