Hello from Mike in the UK

IdealMike

Hello all I'm Mike from the UK, S/west pleased to meet you all! :)

Internet marketing star looks like a great forum and community!

I love the tabs showing the latest posts in each category.

Anyway yeah, I'm Mike. I've been a blogger, author for about 15 years and freelancer for about 7 now.

Ah how things have changed! But yeh a lot of potential to find the next thing and jump on it early.

One thing that history has taught us about virtual entrepreneurship is that those that get through the door early are the ones that do the best later down the line. Even if it wasn't your idea and you just jumped on the bandwagon you know? You know!

So yeah that's me, always on the lookout for the next big thing or any new trendy trending thing I can stick my fingers into. :D

Cheers and see you around maybe!

Regards and success to all!

Mike.

ulterios

Hello Mike and welcome to Internet Marketing Star, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

It's great to have another experienced blogger and freelancer here, we have several members in the same areas as you.

Since you are a freelancer then if you would like to you may post some threads in our marketplace offering your services and maybe get some people interested in working with you.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Online Bliss

Hello Mike,

Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy your stay here!

What do you do as a freelancer?

I look forward to reading your experience on this awesome advertising forum.

IdealMike

Thanks!

As for what I do as a freelancer, a bit of this, a bit of that, I'm a jack of all trades really. I mainly provide SEO/SMM work. But I also do freelance writing as well.

It's from freelance writing that I make most of my staple earnings as a freelancer and enjoy as it's something that people always need so you never run out of work. :)

Thanks and I look forward to reading yours as well.

What do you do if you don't mind me asking?

Cheers!

Mike.

Dean

Hi Mike and welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will like it here and enjoy your time you spend here.

We have some great people that are always helping each other so finding good helpful information and advice is not hard.

See you around the boards. :)