Hello everyone

luispas

Hi people, I'm Luis, I'm a 21 years old digital designer who loves to use Photoshop. I also like to write stories, songs, poems. I'm trying to learn all I need to make a blog on my own, it would be very fun.
If someone wants to help I'll be very glad :)

ulterios

Greetings Luis and welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Melker

Nice to meet you Luis. I might be posting some questions about Photoshop one day so perhaps you can share your knowledge with me at that time.

I an a complete beginner with Photoshop and only know how to do a few easy things. I'm looking to learn more as I get time.

augusta

Hello Luis,Welcome to Internetmarketingstar where you learn about internet or online marketing.

Glad to have you here.Hope an expert will attend to all your questions.

luispas

Greetings Luis and welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no
Nice to meet you Luis. I might be posting some questions about Photoshop one day so perhaps you can share your knowledge with me at that time.

I an a complete beginner with Photoshop and only know how to do a few easy things. I'm looking to learn more as I get time.

Hello Luis,Welcome to Internetmarketingstar where you learn about internet or online marketing.

Glad to have you here.Hope an expert will attend to all your questions.

Thank you so much to you :) I'm very glad to be here and I hope to help you too, my knowledge it's not the most deep but I'll be happy if you learn something from me. Thanks for being kind with me.

ulterios

Thank you so much to you :) I'm very glad to be here and I hope to help you too, my knowledge it's not the most deep but I'll be happy if you learn something from me. Thanks for being kind with me.
You are welcome and we are happy to have you with us. You have a good positive attitude and I am sure that you will be a great part of the IMS community.

If you have any questions then just feel free to ask. ;)

Dean

Welcome to the forum Luis.

If you have any questions about the blog you want to create the post up a discussion and I think you will get a lot of helpful information. All of our members are always sharing things with each other. We have some really good people here.

See you around the boards.