Hello everyone

cooper

Hi all.
I am Cooper, from Canada. Just joined this forum. I am looking forward to clearing my queries and getting the best advice here.
Thanks.

Melker

Hi all.
I am Cooper, from Canada. Just joined this forum. I am looking forward to clearing my queries and getting the best advice here.
Thanks.
Hi Cooper and welcome to the group. I hope we can learn some things from each other.

See you. :)

ulterios

Greetings Cooper and welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the site and reading your posts.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Dean

Welcome to the forum Cooper. It's nice to meet you and I will look for you on the boards. :)

Catherine1

Hi all.
Thanks.
Nice to meet you Cooper. everyone here is so helpful that I am sure that you can get the advice you need. Many members have helped me get the information I was needing. :D

See you around the forum.

KeralMTG

Nice to meet you on this forum Cooper. I have been to your country on holiday one time. I went to Toronto and enjoyed it there. Everyone was very nice and friendly. I plan to go back again on of these days but to a different city to see more things.

See you on the website.

Kania

Hi Cooper my name is Kania and it is very nice to meet you here. I hope to have many discussions with you around the website. :D

Storm

Hi all.
Thanks.
Hi there Cooper, welcome to the forum.

See you around the forum sometime.

Maria Marketing

Nice to meet you Cooper. We have other members from Canada here too but I can't remember who they were. You will probably run into them at some time.

See you around the forum. :D