Hello Everybody

Milana

I am a new member to this forum and want to say hello to all the members. I found this website in searching for marketing forums and it looks nice and with some good topics so I decided to join you here.

I hope to learn many things from you all since I do not have much experience with internet marketing but I have been doing it a short time and have already learned some basics.

I hope to make many new friends here and help some others when I can.

Milana :D

ulterios

Hello Milana and welcome to Internet Marketing Star Forum, we are happy that you found our site and we are also happy that you have decided to join the community.

Don't worry about not having much experience with internet marketing, just read as much about the subject and as many threads around the forum as you can and you will pick up many useful bits of information.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Dean

Welcome to the forum Milana.

Start reading about anything that you want to know more about and you'll learn more about IM soon.

See you on the boards. :)

Marcos

Welcome to the website Milana. I think you will enjoy the many good discussions and learn many things as I have.

See you around the website Milana.

Ben

Nice to meet you Milana. You will learn many useful things around here and grow your internet marketing experience in no time. That's what I have done and continue to do.

See you around the forum.