Hello and Glad to Be Here

JoeMilford

Hello,

My name is Joe, and I am a writer, freelancer, poet, musician, and teacher.
I am glad to be here with all of you, and I look forward to learning from
our discussions and forum threads.

Sincerely,

Joe Milford

ulterios

Hi Joe and welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the site and reading your posts.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Reactions: ims

ims

Looking for Stars...
Staff member
Hi Joe,

Welcome to Internet Marketing Star and we are glad to have you on this board!

I hope to see you around and reading your posts.

Cheers,

Dean

Welcome to the forum Joe. I think you will like it here since we have a great group of helpful members that really take time to help one another.

What kind of things do you do freelancing?

Catherine1

Nice to meet you Joe.

You seem to know about many things, are you an experienced internet marketer also? I'm just a novice at it but trying to get better all the time. :)

augusta

Hey Joe,welcome to internet marketing star. you will be able to learn so much about online marketing In this community.

We are hoping that you'll also share your wealth of knowledge.

welcome and have a good stay