Have you tried the Chitika advertising network to make money?

ulterios

I couple of years ago I was making good money by using the Chitika advertising network on a few of my sites. Then all of a sudden the earnings dropped way down so I replaced the ads with some affiliate ads and also some AdSense ads.

After doing this the earnings on those sites went back up although it was from different sources. I don't know why it happened but I had to make the change. I am thinking about trying it out again to see how it works these days.

I am wondering if any of our members have used the Chitika advertising network to make money and what kind of experiences anyone has had with Chitika.

Feel free to share your experiences about Chitika, good or bad and any information that you would care to share. ;)

Dean

I've never really made good money using Chitika. I have had a couple of decent months but not good enough and consistent enough to use them over other options.

I am not in any way saying that Chitika is bad. I am just saying that for me and my particular websites it did not perform as well as other monetization options.

Cheers, Dean.

vishwa

Chitika and Media.net both are useless company. After some time they will drop your earning to zero. I have also used them. Both company have some bad reputations over the internet. Better stick with google adsense and affiliate marketing.

JennyJ

Chitika is one of the places that I have not seen much information about. I have seen it mentioned before and when I looked in google for them and saw their site I just wasn't sure what their services were exactly for.

KeralMTG

I was looking at this place and I have been reading about it. I have been thinking about trying it because I do not think that I can be approved by adsense yet.

Dean

I was looking at this place and I have been reading about it. I have been thinking about trying it because I do not think that I can be approved by adsense yet.
Why do you think that you will not be Adsense approved yet?

Storm

I have heard that Chitika doesn't pay very well and that it's hard to make money using them. I have not been using them as a result of that info. If someone was to share some kind of success stories then I might think about using them but otherwise I will stick to affiliate marketing.

KeralMTG

Why do you think that you will not be Adsense approved yet?
I think that I might need more posts. I saw somewhere that you have to have a lot of posts to be approved so I am waiting until I have more before I apply. I also read that if you are not in the USA then your blog has to be older.

Dean

I think that I might need more posts. I saw somewhere that you have to have a lot of posts to be approved so I am waiting until I have more before I apply. I also read that if you are not in the USA then your blog has to be older.
If you have maybe 20 or more and they are good quality and not short then you should not have a problem getting approved for Adsense.

KeralMTG

If you have maybe 20 or more and they are good quality and not short then you should not have a problem getting approved for Adsense.
I thought that because I am not in the united states or the uk then google is more strict about who they accept into adsense.

Kania

I have not tried chitika because I read that they pay a very low amount of money compared to others. I read that if you can't get approved by adsense then you can try chitika or infolinks as other options.