Has anyone ever bought likes or followers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewdude1992

I was wondering if you guys have ever bought Facebook likes or google/twitter followers for business or personal reasons?

I have some offers from people on fiverr and seoclerks but I was looking for a safe place or trustworthy people to buy them from that won't lie me or give me fake likes/followers.

Nytshade

I was wondering if you guys have ever bought Facebook likes or google/twitter followers for business or personal reasons?

I have some offers from people on fiverr and seoclerks but I was looking for a safe place or trustworthy people to buy them from that won't lie me or give me fake likes/followers.

This topic has been covered before on the forum and the advise remains the same. Don't buy facebook likes from 3rd party website especially fiverr and seoclerk, you're better off buying them from facebook, using a custom audience so that you can get cheaper clicks and highly targeted traffic.

You should check out previous threads on the forum, you'll see that we also discussed the risk of having too many fake accounts because of the facebook algorithm. Please take a moment to check previous threads before creating a new one :)

You will buy bots and not real likes and followers. That will eventually come back to bite you.

Mark007

You will buy bots and not real likes and followers. That will eventually come back to bite you.

I would agree to this. Buying likes and follow are just a satisfaction of numbers to display on your website or profile. They are not actually benefiting your business.

Hostlumina

This topic has been covered before on the forum and the advise remains the same. Don't buy facebook likes from 3rd party website especially fiverr and seoclerk, you're better off buying them from facebook, using a custom audience so that you can get cheaper clicks and highly targeted traffic.

You should check out previous threads on the forum, you'll see that we also discussed the risk of having too many fake accounts because of the facebook algorithm. Please take a moment to check previous threads before creating a new one :)

Right on!

Closing threat!

Status
Not open for further replies.