H1 and Title Tag?

which is more important when comparing between H1 and title tags on a web page, which is better for ranking purpose in search engines, please share your valuable tips ?

I should put H1 the same as title tag of a webpage?

Hostlumina

Well keep in mind the following

Title Tag = The title of your web page when it's search and found through engines. It also appears on the web browsers title bar/tab.

H1 = Does not necessary show up on search engines but within your web page. It is normally to create title at top of the page.

From my understanding and noting the differences above, search engines will value more the title tag than H1. However both are needed regardless.

Both serve a different purpose and both should be used correctly as they will help describe your site. Remember search engines look for quality and the user experience so I would recommend searching tips for writing a proper title, meta tags, etc..

Mark007

Title tags are more important as they are used to display your website title in search results. H1 tag is used to classify your webpage content and they are crawled after the title tags for your website.

PTTed

As everyone else already pointed out, the title tag is more important.

I respectfully disagree with tk-hassan about whether you should put the exact same thing in your H1 as you have in your title.

In my experience it works quite well to have your title and your H1 match exactly as long as your page is exactly about whatever you are putting in the title and H1. In other words, I would use whatever keywords are most logical to use there, whichever ones are most relevant.