Google vs. Bing?

wiredtolive

what are the great features that google has but Bing doesn't and vice versa?

I rarely use Bing but sometime it's still useful for search there, what about you?

Any opinions/shares are appreciated.

MidnightAngel

I"m not real sure about the different features, but I know that Bing offers a rewards thing, where you get rewarded for searching. I like both google and bing, and use them both a lot, hopefully someone will answer this post as I find it an interesting question and would love to hear the different answers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Julio Marquez

Google is a brand site for most people nowadays, and even your site is ranked on top bing results, this does not guaranties good ranking for your site.

ulterios

I like Google because they consistently give me better results for whatever I happen to be searching for.

As far as features go, I like the Google tools for website and blog owners. Google Analytics, Search Console (Formerly Google Webmasters), their developer features and tools and so on.

Bing does have one feature that Google doesn't! Bing has the pretty images when you go to do a Bing search and Google doesn't have those. :Icon Rock:

Personally I like the plain look of Google. Simple and to the point without clutter and distractions.

Dean

I can't think of many features that Google has that Bing doesn't. It would be nice to see Bing have a service like Google Analytics. I like the Google Search Console better than Bing Webmaster Tools.

Google has always given me better results in searches I do as far as finding what I am looking for. I still use Bing from time to time as well as Yahoo. Sometimes I use them just to see different search results and maybe find something I didn't see in Google.