First thing you do when you wake up?

argel241

Getting up in the morning especially early morning is a struggle for me and I'm sure for many also.But even how hard it is, we have to step out of bed because we have to prepare for work.

We have our daily routine and the first thing I do when I wake up is checking my phone for any message or FB notification.How about you?What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

Michelle P. Camo

Everyday when I wake up, the first thing that I do is I brush my teeth and wash my face and then I will drink my coffee and I already start working online.

White Tiger

The moment I opened my eyes in the morning , I look at the ceiling while stretching my arms , pause for a while then I pray , thanking for that another day to live. After that , I will start with my daily morning routine. It includes taking a bath, brushing my teeth , cook food for my family , prepare their daily needs , energize my body with full heavy breakfast . Then go to work . That's it .

aleanna0926

Check my phone. I know it is not just me. Many do this. It felt like sleeping made you miss something in the internet

Kammy

I open my eyes and stay a bit more in bed. I snuggle around which is a very appealing way to start the day for me. Then I go about my daily routine.

ayeshajan888

The first thing that I do when I opened my eyes in the morning, I look around, think if I had a dream, if it is a bad or a good one . Make a sign of the cross, and say a short prayer, thanking the Lord above, that there is still another day that I will leave and asking Him to guide me and my family for the whole day. Because for me, being alive for the next day of my life is truly a God's blessing and making it a day worth living.

josereyjesus

Honestly. The first thing I do when I wake up is deciding whether to hit the snooze button or not. I have an average of 5 alarms in 5 minute interval.
One thing I realize, hitting my snooze button just makes me more stressed.
It's not to brush my teeth, to wash my face, to pray or to exercise that I do first thing in the morning.
The first thing I do when I wake up is trying to force my self to get out of bed and be productive.

ion

Well the first thing to do is to turned off my alarm clock, and sleep again, and then after 5 mins of sleep, turned off the alarm clock again, and doing that things again and again for 5x, and then turn my stereo on in high volume, and having my coffee and read some news on my flipboard app while eating some breads.

Sha30

My first thing to do when im wakeup is i thanks to good because im wake up again and i pray because gods give me all i need and he protect all my loves in my life all my problems god help me everyday all the blessing i thanks first before i wake up in the morning and evening before going to bed and even before eat breakfast diner or lunch im thanks first to god because im here because of god thanks to god thats all have a nice day and gud luck

trendjing

The first thing I do when I wake up is to pray. I thanked God for the protection He gave my family as we sleep, and I also thanked Him for another day that He has given me. I also pray for His protection and guidance all throughout the day. We never know what may happen for the rest of the day.

IMpossible

First thing I do is to contemplate and hope for the best version of outcome that life could offer to me.

Life aint easy as we know. but why are we here? We are only here to be tested and to learn how to endure life's challenges.

We just need to prepare for next life. Oops wait..has anyone here ever believed that there really is something better on the other side of this life?

We can only imagine!

Maria Marketing

The first thing that I do in the morning is to run straight for my coffee maker and get it started. I can't seem to get going quickly if I don't get my coffee as soon as possible. :D

JennyJ

When I get up the first thing I do is make my morning coffee and check my emails. I never used to be a coffee drinker but since I started drinking it I just seem to be able to get going full speed faster. The caffeine is go juice for me!

JackOAT

For me, the first thing I do when I woke up is to stretch, to get my blood flowing. It’s better to slowly ease my body into wakefulness by stimulating my muscles and mind. This kind of routine will ease muscle tension, loosen up stiff joints, and quiet my mind before my day begins.

jeanette30

First thing I do when I open my eyes in the morning is check the time just to make sure that I am gonna be late for school. And the usual scene it me running to the bathroom after seeing that I am almost late again. hahah. Sometimes if I have no work or classes to catch up, I will read novels or check my online notification which I always do even if I am late. hahaha

Kayel

It's always saying a little prayer of thanksgiving for He granted me another day. Then followed next by fixing the beddings, going downstairs to wash my face and brush my teeth, then cuddling my kiddos, then having a cup of coffee while preparing their breakfast.

albino

First thing I do when I woke up is looking at the clock if I have much time left before I go to work. Then I drink a warm water to heat up my stomach and clean my intestine before eating my breakfast.

Joey Mercado

Getting up in the morning especially early morning is a struggle for me and I'm sure for many also.But even how hard it is, we have to step out of bed because we have to prepare for work.

We have our daily routine and the first thing I do when I wake up is checking my phone for any message or FB notification.How about you?What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?

There are differnet things we usually do when we wake up and it depends upon on the person which habit he /she has mastered. I would like to share that the first thing in the morning I do is to thank God, yes I thank God cause it is another day another blessings and another life, another opportunity to do good things to make things right and most of all to spend the another day in a productive way. PS yes some of you might read it and think that I am just building a good image but honestly that is the best thing I've ever did and practice the moment I woke up.

Thank you

DenisMNE

I usually stay 5 minutes in my bed to prepare myself for a new day.I change clothes really quick, brush my teeth, wash my face and shower.
I make my self a coffee and eat breakfast.
I am a smoker, so shortly after I do all of that I enjoy my coffee and a cigarette.
I am really not a morning person but I try to start a day being positive since there is no need in being stressed about mornings when that particular morning can, maybe, change your life.
Also, waking up my brothers for work and school is a part of a daily routine, haha.