Explore life, it's beautiful!

MAdhuram

Hasn't social media constrained to a limited domain?
Is life all about facebook, instagram, watsapp only?

tanisha

Hasn't social media constrained to a limited domain?
Is life all about facebook, instagram, watsapp only?
I dont agree to your perception on this topic rather i beleive that the social media be it in form of facebook or twitter has opened a wide horizon of knowledge n information. The people who didnt have any idea about what was happening around the world are today socially aware about the same.In my view its just about the way and a limit in which this social media is used,if used in a wise way it can prove to be a boon rather than a bain...

Last edited:

Adrianhenry

I dont agree to your perception on this topic rather i beleive that the social media be it in form of facebook or twitter has opened a wide horizon of knowledge n information.Today the people who didnt have any idea about what was happening around the world are today socially aware about all the happening around the world.In my view its just about the way and a limit in which this social media is used,if used in a wise way it can prove to be a boon rather than a bain...
I agree with @tanisha and i don't think social media is important for our life, I only using for any purpose like advertising or chatting with friends.

For promoting my products, I would like to use forum marketing and paid ads which getting me more traffic and revenue

I wouldn't say social media is important, but it is good :D It's nice to be able to chat with friends whenever we want and it's so easy to use :)

MAdhuram

I dont agree to your perception on this topic rather i beleive that the social media be it in form of facebook or twitter has opened a wide horizon of knowledge n information. The people who didnt have any idea about what was happening around the world are today socially aware about the same.In my view its just about the way and a limit in which this social media is used,if used in a wise way it can prove to be a boon rather than a bain...
Right Tanisha, it has been a heaven for us too but we should also look upto other things because that's how we explore the true beauty of nature :)

I agree with @tanisha and i don't think social media is important for our life, I only using for any purpose like advertising or chatting with friends.

For promoting my products, I would like to use forum marketing and paid ads which getting me more traffic and revenue
Right brother, as far as the promotion and everything else is concerned social media can't be ignored. It's a heaven for those who want to promote their business by any means.

I wouldn't say social media is important, but it is good :D It's nice to be able to chat with friends whenever we want and it's so easy to use :)
Connectivity is a bug plus that comes with social media but so is lethargy :p

Last edited by a moderator:

animeshe14

It depends on how you look at it. The positive note of social networking sites is that it has allowed people from different culture and countries to communicate and bridge the gap between people. I have friends that I have met and constantly communicate with through FB and it has help me expand my horizon as a person.
The negative side of social networking sites is that it has limited us to only have interaction within the web. People would prefer chatting in FB with their friends or family rather than having a physical interaction with them.

MAdhuram

It depends on how you look at it.The positive note of social networking sites is that it has allowed people from different culture and countries to communicate and bridge the gap between people. I have friends that I have met and constantly communicate with through FB and it has help me expand my horizon as a person.
The negative side of social networking sites is that it has limited us to only have interaction within the web. People would prefer chatting in FB with their friends or family rather than having a physical interaction with them.
Yes, these days even in families what is happening is that, a mother and a child are texting each other on fb and not face to face. This might sound a little crazy, but it's really happening. Moreover, people have lost their way into this virtual world wherein they feel comfortable behind the screens and not face to face.
It's ironical, how people can't see what bad is happening to them.

Hostlumina

Life is what you want it to be.

People have taken Social Media to extremes that is not healthy as some have lost or are loosing the human touch/interaction that we need in our daily routines.

Social Media has great benefits
- Information travels fast
- Amber Alerts through Facebook can and have made huge differences
- Allows us to keep connected with family and friends who might not live close.
- Able to create events with ease
- and the list goes on....

We all need to take advantage of social media however create a balance at the same time. Anything in excessive is not healthy mentally, physically, and emotionally