Excited newbie here

Overthinkingmom

Hi everyone , I'm so excited to be here. Being heard and sharing my opinion is a privilege for me. I can't wait to hear from you all, I know I will learn a lot. I love exchanging thoughts and ideas.

I call myself overthinking mom, being a mom I guess made me think more and think ahead. Maybe somebody out there can relate. It felt good to know I'm with a group of people who loves to share their thoughts and opinions. Glad to be here.

ulterios

Hello and welcome to Internet Marketing Star Forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

I can definitely relate to overthinking because I do that myself all the time. It's just a habit i guess. ;)

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Kania

Hello Overtinking mom. I sometime overthink too and when I am buying something I always usually do that. I know how that feels.

Traveler

Welcome to the forum. I can relate to you and overthinking because my mom was like that it I have carried on with that trait myself.

Dean

Hi everyone , I'm so excited to be here. Being heard and sharing my opinion is a privilege for me. I can't wait to hear from you all, I know I will learn a lot. I love exchanging thoughts and ideas.

I call myself overthinking mom, being a mom I guess made me think more and think ahead. Maybe somebody out there can relate. It felt good to know I'm with a group of people who loves to share their thoughts and opinions. Glad to be here.
Welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will like it around here because we have some really good members and they are always willing to help and share ideas.

I have always been told by my children that I overthink too often. I tell them that it's part of being a parent. :Thumb: