Earn money by selling shoutout over Social Media

sam.hunt0710

If you are having good standing social media profiles in any specific niche and you are getting good engagement over each and every post , tweet you are making then you can easily earn money from that.

There are various platforms avail which can help you out in earning money by selling shoutouts.

You can start with

Famebit
Shoutoutpost
Shoutcart

You will find both sellers and buyers , update your best account over there , buyer interested in buying a shoutout over your account / page will contact you and make an offer for the deal.

You can also contact buyer and make your bid according to their requirements.

Hope it will help you in earning money.

Storm

I didn't even know that you could do things like this to make money from your social accounts. I will take a look at these platforms and find out more. Thanks for sharing this. :Great:

sam.hunt0710

I didn't even know that you could do things like this to make money from your social accounts. I will take a look at these platforms and find out more. Thanks for sharing this. :Great:

Yes , you can easily make money from Facebook Pages , Groups , Twitter , Instagram Accounts . But you need to have good number of followers / members and getting good engagement over per post you are making there.

Storm

Yes , you can easily make money from Facebook Pages , Groups , Twitter , Instagram Accounts . But you need to have good number of followers / members and getting good engagement over per post you are making there.
I will need to grow my social accounts more before I can do something like that then. I need to get more followers and improve my social media marketing skills. Social media is not something I know enough about yet.

Thanks for sharing the info. :)

hoadongtien

If you are having good standing social media profiles in any specific niche and you are getting good engagement over each and every post , tweet you are making then you can easily earn money from that.

There are various platforms avail which can help you out in earning money by selling shoutouts.

You can start with

Famebit
Shoutoutpost
Shoutcart

You will find both sellers and buyers , update your best account over there , buyer interested in buying a shoutout over your account / page will contact you and make an offer for the deal.

You can also contact buyer and make your bid according to their requirements.

Hope it will help you in earning money.
Have you tried it yet?