Does Facebook Advertising work with CPA?

robertdn

Hi everybody,

I have never placed advertising on Facebook before and I want to begin sending Facebook Ads to CPA offers.

I have had a look at their guidelines which say simple e-mails and zip submits are not allowed. Pages that restrict IPs are also not allowed which stops any chances of running these Ads because CPA offers restrict IPs.

The guidelines also prevent exit pops.

Someone please inform me how to get around these restrictions.

Are there scripts I can install or directs I can use to get around these restrictions?

Thank you for your assistance!

Reactions: ims

Antonio

Hi robertdn,

For over 2 months now, I have been advertising on Facebook and I can say I have had some successes. Along the way, many of my Adverts had been disapproved.

The trick is based on when you submit your adverting because during certain times of the day, they are closed and Advert Approval is re-directed to India where Adverts are much more likely to be approved.

The best time of the day is after 5 pm their time. If your Advert is disapproved, it does not mean that you are banned as they do at AdWords. I have also had no problems with ClickBank hops.

nicegirl_Thu

Hi everybody,

I have never placed advertising on Facebook before and I want to begin sending Facebook Ads to CPA offers.

I have had a look at their guidelines which say simple e-mails and zip submits are not allowed. Pages that restrict IPs are also not allowed which stops any chances of running these Ads because CPA offers restrict IPs.

Are there scripts I can install or directs I can use to get around these restrictions?

if you know how to run your ads on FB, you have been very successful, but if you run a policy violation of your FB account, it will be locked.

vishwa

Facebook will screw you if you run affiliate ads directly. Better create a squeeze or landing page and then redirect your user to the offer page. It is one of the best and effective ways to promote CPA and other affiliate offers.

Smith-K

Facebook will screw you if you run affiliate ads directly. Better create a squeeze or landing page and then redirect your user to the offer page. It is one of the best and effective ways to promote CPA and other affiliate offers.
My thoughts exactly as direct linking is something that has been banned by FB already. You will need to create a lander and only then your ads can get approved.

Lee Ann Hargrave

Hi everybody,

I like to use Facebook as a free marketing tool. This is also a good way to test your campaigns before putting money in a PPC ad. Create a Fan Page on Facebook, join groups that have a similar mindset. Join groups with memberships in excess of 10,000. Once you are approved to post (make sure before you join they accept ads etc.) make a post on your fan page then share it with your groups. You can reach 2 million in a matter of minutes. As long as you don't go too fast, you should be ok with Facebook. I've done this on several of my pages from internet marketing to sites for healthy living etc. This is a great way to test your ads because Facebook has "insights" that report your analysis numbers on a separate page. Sorry for going a little overboard on the explanation. Good luck to you!

skysnap

Direct linking from affiliate offers is not allowed. And also the landing page having the affiliate links is something Facebook doesn't like at all. So I am guessing that CPA based offers don't have much future with Facebook PPC. Other PPC networks may accept though.