Does any of you know of SFI?

Does any of you know of this site...?
I found it like 7,8 months ago and it looked really good to me and I thought that I found the right site for my internet money making...Everything was so good and the site is built superb...And then after I started and wanted to get more affiliates below me like a classic MLM system I found a big problem...I posted daily in more that 200 groups on facebook,I posted on google+ bacisaly on any site that had people on it everyday..And I got, for 2 months work 20 affliates that didnt have the patience and the will to continue..I tried to find what was the problem for the next month and I did...The problem was that many people that work for this company, just as I did, were just too pushy and didnt know how to sell it good, and because of them this site is never going to work like it should (I am talking about my country and others around it, in some it is perfection and you can make money)..One of the people that were above me contacted me maybe a month after I stopped visiting the site and stopped "working", and they were just so angry with me...Like only thing that they said after I made my argument was that I am not for that...so I just asked ok well how much money do you make with this method that is working for you...they said 100$ a month...So i just laughed, like that guy worked 2 years on that site and has 100$....Did someone else had experience with this site??