Do you like shopping online?

iamreeence

I do like online shopping, but as much as possible I go to a physical store. It is still way better to see the product face to face so that you may know what you really want. Some people shop online without realizing what they really want and then end up regretting what they purchased. But there's a lot of perks shopping online so I like it. No need to travel, less hassle and more importantly there are promos and discounts! :)

Dedcemoi

Yes, I like shopping online because it brings me convenience to buy the things that I really want, less traffic, less effort. I never tried to buy in international store but in domestic, yes.

jyu143

Do you like shopping online? What worldwide online store you like?

please share your thoughts
I prefer to shop online because it's hassle free you don't need to go the store to buy some etc.

I prefer to buy online on Lazada but sometimes on eBay or Amazon :)

argel241

No.I don't shop online anymore.Sometimes I get disappointed with the product I expected.When it displays online it looks good but after getting it the quality and material are poor so it is still better to shop in the malls to check before buying.

SueAssists

elasticcat said:
Do you like shopping online? What worldwide online store you like? please share your thoughts
Oh yes!

Especially the ease of the 'shops' being open 24/7/365 and delivery times have improved from my early days when I first started shopping online.

My range of shops varies depending on my need but majority is clothes shopping on Amazon

Sometimes the storing of my card is not good for my bank balance though!

shaynie

I do online shopping if I don't have time to go to the mall. I found out that its much easier if I do it, I don't need to travel, pay for my fare etc. Well in online shopping I cannot guarantee if the product that I brought is authentic so that I need to read some reviews first. But as of now, all the that I brought online are still working and in good condition. The delivery in Lazada and shopee is faster than what I expected.
I do also love online shopping, I found it easy and really help me when it comes to my schedule. Sometimes I don't have time to go to mall to buy some important stuff, I do open online store apps, really convenient for me. Well in buying online we must prefer to check the products that they delivered and of course we also must reads some reviews about the products that we will buy.

josereyjesus

I do like shopping online because it is very convenient in some instances.
Why do I shop online?
1. I shop online when the product that I need is not available nearby.
2. I shop online when the price is cheaper compared to what the mall offers.
3. I shop online when I don't really need the item ASAP.

Those three reasons will tell you that I just use online shopping as an auxillary to actual shopping. Let's be honest. Online shopping will never beat the experience and fun you get in actual shopping. You can't examine the items physically online and sometimes, actual shopping is therapeutic.
So if you ask me if I like online shopping, i will answer you with a yes. Bit if you ask me if I prefer it to actual shopping experience, my answer would be no.

yajtagaamo

I don't like shopping online because I'm really afraid to those scammer sellers online. But I use the internet as my basis when it comes to price and quality of the product since I read the reviews about the product first on the internet.

Kammy

I like shopping online for the sole reason that I find specific products that is not available in stores. It's kinda frustrating to go from store to store and ending up with nothing. On the other hand I also like walk in stores because I get to see and try the products.

JayChel

Yes, I often shop online since it is convenient and much cheaper. I think one setback for online shopping for me, is that you I really cannot ensure if the thing that I want to buy will be the same in actual as what is posted online. Also nowadays, scam sellers or sites is very rampant, that's why I tend to be very careful. Nevertheless, shopping online is really the best option for me when buying things.

Victoroj

I love shopping online, it's relaxing and never stressful. As they say, let your fingers do the walking. Ive always tried local online stores, since it's more convenient. But for international online stores, I prefer Amazon. It's trusted and we've done transacting with Amazon already.

myla123

I don't really love to shop online, because I'd rather travel along the way while shopping. It just makes shopping more fun and exciting to do for me. Unlike doing it online though it is more convenient way to shop, but I still love to do it while roaming around especially inside the mall and enjoy watching other stuffs. And aside from that I could have more available stuffs to choose which I want to purchase.

justraf16

Yes I do like shopping online. It is so convenient especially if you're too far from the mall. But it is kind off if you bought something online and you thought that would be nice for you but ended up not. But for convenience reason, shopping online would be the first option. I actually live in a certain place where shopping is too limited, I really think having this access through online shopping is really essential.

Angelo

Absolutely, I do love buying online rather than on stores , not just cause I'm a lazy person but I'm more like aa assured type of guy. And also, when buying online, I just make sure that the quality is good and the price is affordable. I remember when I bought my first gadget online, like the smart phone and that's the time that I became an addict in terms of buying stuffs online.

Kamille Ellasus

No, I don't like shopping online and I don't shop online. Although I search for products every time but I don't really buy them online. I probably use them as a reference or if I want to compare products. I prefer shopping on real stores because I feel like online products are so fake.

yuekai

Yes I like it because I an too lazy to go in mall to shop, online shopping is good, you can choose the products without going outside and waste money for transportation. The only issue in online shopping is those scammer online so beware on it.

ecole11j

I'm a bona fide Amazon addict. Never had a bad customer service experience with them. It's definitely my go-to for online shopping. I even bought my bed on there after our move!

joey_2tep

I definitely prefer shopping online for these personal reasons I have. It is very convenient. You don’t need to get dressed and drive to your favorite store. You can easily visit their website, find the product you want and buy it without getting out . It’s also convenient because you don’t need to wait for the store to open.
If you work irregular hours or are very busy, then you probably don’t have the time to visit the store. Shopping online allows you to buy things without hurting your schedule.
Another reason is because you can easily browse through dozens of different websites to find the best price. You can do the same at a mall, but it would take about an hour or longer.
Shopping online gives you privacy because you won’t have people looking at you while you shop. Not only that, but the receipts are usually made so that no one will know what you bought.
And best is that cheap deals and better prices are available online, because products come to you direct from the manufacturer or seller without middleman being involved.
So no wonder almost 80 percent of my new stuff were purchased online.

LibraMason

I enjoy shopping online. I like being able to find anything I need or want with leaving my home and having it delivered to my door. So far, I haven't had any bad experiences in any of the products I've received with the exception of being sent the wrong product. However, in that instance, the seller responded quickly and sent me the correct item while covering the return shipping on the incorrect item.

CatherineEsco31

I usually do not shop online unless I need to make the purchase outside of my home country (Philippines). I did online purchase in the past for sending of floral arrangements to Doha, Qatar. It is really convenient, easy and hassle free. You just need to make the call and have your debit / credit card on hand for them to process your purchase. Take note that you need to make sure that the online seller from whom you are buying is a legitimate seller and does great deals. You can always check for review and feedback before you make your purchase.

Minmin

No, I don't like online shopping because sometimes the exact product is not posted to the online store, the picture is very beautiful but in reality its not. So I really don't like to order online. I prefer to make shopping physically.