Do you like shopping online?

Onanadipo

Shopping online is more convenient than going to the malls then shop the only problem with it is most of the customers that shops online have issues with their item sometimes the said fabric in the description isn't the same with the item they received.

lavender43

Online shopping is very convenient to those shoppers who doesn't have time to shop especially those who are too busy or too lazy to get around the shop to find that specific thing or product.
But not all the time an online product is what you expect to have based on the pictures or details. So whenever you guys wants to shop online make sure that its not a SCAM, and always, always ask more information.
I always like to shop online but only for window shopping! Hehehe! My first time I buy online is a card that no longer needs a bank account. It was a good experience to me because I didn't experienced any delays or adding anymore fees and they always reminded me that my product is on the way.

Karen Lynn Daan

Yes i do like online shopping. Actually i'm an avid online shopper, it's very convenient and less hassle, time saving and sometimes money saving too, specially if there's a sale. But sometimes online shopping has a negative side too, sometimes they're sending you a different /wrong size from what you've ordered, sometimes the actual merchandize is quite different from the picture they've posted, you can't see the quality of the product, if it has flaws, and etc. Return are time consuming so you will decide not to return it anymore. But over all, I like online shopping.

ion

Just for the gadgets, I keep looking for some gadgets and the specs to buy online like cellphone or tablets, but other things like dress, shoes or anything that you going to wear, I think much better to go to mall personally. That kind of things is really hard to buy online, and the refunds will take a weeks or months sometimes.

msg17

Yes, I like shopping online. Because for me, it is indeed very convenient if you decide to go and shop online. Not only does shopping online save your time. But also your energy as well. Because you would not have to go to the actual stores just to buy the item that you wish to have. Shopping online is really useful and very beneficial that is why I like it.

Michelle P. Camo

I really want the idea of buying things online. I know that it is more convenient and cheaper but I really want the idea of shopping and I want to go out sometimes to see different place aside from my room and to be with my family having a quality time with them outside that's why I would rather shop at the mall rather than online.

White Tiger

Hello ! I tried to shop online before. I find it more convenient just a simple click from the site , add to cart , payment method etc. then that's it , the product will be deliver right at your door and cash payment is upon delivery to avoid fraudulent act . On the other part , shopping online gives me doubt , if I will receive the same product as I order or will I have the take it because it has been ordered already and return policy will took you days them days to comply. To be more practical , I ordered product that doesn't require sizes . It's more on household needs . I don't take risk purchasing electronic gadgets , that may lead to mishandling during delivery.

hxrp09

I am a big fan of online shopping.
I uses many websites for buying clothes and electronic gadgets.
I think that I should mention one thing here, if you are buying clothes or other fancy items online then beware .
They are never as shiny an high quality piece as they are displayed on sites.
Electronics goods and other similar things are okay to buy.
I am happy with the websites like ;
Amazon.com, eBay.com, flipkart.com and yebhi.com

Sha30

Yes i want shopping online why its because more great and many many discount and sale and fast delivery with free delivery but we have 1 thing you need to do before you buy something in online you need to cheked first if the site you buy online is 100%legit and you need to cheked the costumer review if it is great and no isue cheked how many stars and double cheked when your order is coming but i prefer its more great the cash ondelivery than pay first before deliver because to many scam today you need to be wise to buy online cash ondelivery mode is more great thats all.

Joey Mercado

Do you like shopping online? What worldwide online store you like?

please share your thoughts

Actually I am not fan of shopping online because there are instances and proofs from some people that they get hacked and get dismayed regarding their orders when they do it online. So I am not fan of it I still prefer the physical shopping so that I can have the actual size shape and color of the things I want to buy and fit it as soon as possible because sometimes when orderign online what you see is not what you get but in physical ordering or shopping what you see is what you get :)