Do you believe in the existence of aliens?

Do you believe in aliens?

• Total voters

vin.averia

Yes I do believe that there are aliens, but in my opinion, what I believe is that they are demons or nephilims taking that form to deceive us. Making people believe they are like gods therefore leading us astray from the truth which is Jesus Christ

albino

I know, I know. It sounds like a joke but I'm actually serious. It has been asked around for over decades if they really exist. The US government says they aren't real and so does the Catholic Church. I just want to know your opinions on this matter. I personally believe there are different life forms out there and I'm curious to see how they look like, I just hope they won't hurt me when I do! What do you guys think? Feel free to reply!

Best Regards,
Ann
Our solar system is only a dot in the galaxy. Each galaxy has millions of solar system including ours which means we are not the only creatures who live in this whole Universe. I can't prove to you their existence but if you base it on the principles of nature there you can conclude that creation happens in every locations of the universe not only on our planet. The creation of nature is constant and differ in the belief of Religions and other myths.

Kammy

It is a big possibility. I do believe, the vastness of the universe it is inevitable that other life forms does exist. We ourselves is a product of evolution which concludes that any life form can be achieved through evolving, coexisting and different kinds of changes that constantly happens in any given environment. So, there is a big possibility that there are aliens existing in other galaxies in our universe.

jeanette30

I am not really sure about that but I believed that there are there other living creature that are not yet discovered by the expert. I think God has a purpose why he created those planets, so there might be life form there maybe it is not aliens but they are living creatures.

Joey Mercado

I know, I know. It sounds like a joke but I'm actually serious. It has been asked around for over decades if they really exist. The US government says they aren't real and so does the Catholic Church. I just want to know your opinions on this matter. I personally believe there are different life forms out there and I'm curious to see how they look like, I just hope they won't hurt me when I do! What do you guys think? Feel free to reply!

Best Regards,
Ann

Honestly speaking I do not believe in aliens but I have a thinking that maybe there will be another forms of life living not only on Earth. But I also watched and have fun myself watching those documentaries and testimonies of some people that they want to prove that aliens do really exist. But for me even though I have find myself bit curious or fun watching them still I know I don't beleive on it. I hope you respect my asnwer thank you